Pearl 8130. Here are my thoughts:

- Coverage of the phone: The best. The ONLY reason I chose Zagg Invisible Shield instead of Best Skins Ever is that the Zagg kit covers every tiny bit that can be covered.

- Install: Easy. Took about 20 minutes, used their solution and took my time in a clean environment with good light and freshly washed hands. Every piece fit perfectly, I am quite impressed actually.

- Performance after a bit more than 1 week: VERY good. I can feel more comfortable putting it in my pocket with keys or change. I can set it down a little less carefully on the table. It is a bit more sticky so it won't slide around.

- Material: very durable, feels exactly the same as BSE material.

- Price: Expensive at $25. Best skins every is way less for what seems like the same material. But there were no other full coverage options than Zagg.

- Packaging and contents: The best. Fancy and colorful package includes the kit, instructions, rubber squegee, and application spray (bigger one than they used to have, it is enough). I would sacrifice price though if it meant not such a fancy package.

Overall, I'm very happy with it and don't regret spending the extra money. I do wish that BSE would sell a full coverage kit so people wanting full coverage had other options.
    Last edited by pnut333; 10-20-08 at 08:12 AM.
    10-20-08 08:09 AM
    Thanks for the input.
    10-20-08 08:18 AM
    I have had it for a month, its great but I can see some of the edges now, maybe some 'shringage' ? I don't really care about that, just know that it won't be seamless coverage. I still highly recommend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 08:29 AM
    Thanks for the information.
    10-20-08 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the update....it will come in handy for us thinking about a purchase.
    10-20-08 09:52 AM
    I have had it for a month, its great but I can see some of the edges now, maybe some 'shringage' ? I don't really care about that, just know that it won't be seamless coverage. I still highly recommend.

Shinkage? ....was it in the pool?

OP: Great post and review! I love these types of posts that have real information others can use.
    10-20-08 09:58 AM
    I have one as well; initially, I was not pleased with the orange-peel-like texture of it, but I've had it on there since day one and it still looks great, and I don't notice it anymore. The thickness of it, and partially this texture make it very scratch resistant. One thing that really irritated me, is that I had to buy a 3 pack for $20 to get it. Not a pack of 3 for my Curve, but a pack of 3 DIFFERENT models! WTH?! Anyways, it's a great screen protector, and has held up excellent; had it for months now.
    10-20-08 10:12 AM
    I've had my invisible shield now for a couple months. It has been great, my only complaint and its not a big one is that it changes colour. My battery door looks golden brown. Ive attached a picture, you can see on the left side where the invisible shield ends the difference in colour.
    10-20-08 11:04 AM
    I have some color change on my battery door as well. My thoughts are it is from taking it in and out of my case. I use to have a treo 700 with the invisible shield on it and had the same color change on that battery door also. Still think it has keep all of my devices that have it on them looking great.
    10-20-08 11:11 AM
    Cool this review is very good to hear since I just ordered my shield a couple days ago. Can't wait for it to come

02-07-09 11:17 PM
    Good info here. I am still trying to figure out if I should try this. Appreciate the input.. pics?
    02-07-09 11:39 PM
    btw, you can get 20% off coupon codes pretty easily, they float around the internet... also, if you wait long enough, you can probably get a better deal on it (50% off right after new years! i got my mom one)...

i agree with the people who had issues with it turning yellow, as well as minor peeling on the screen. fortunately, there is a lifetime warranty on the product. i emailed customer support letting them know about the peeling, and they emailed me back offering a free replacement, as long as i paid for shipping (just under $4). i also had to send them back the original invisible shield.

now my blackberry is good as new in its brand new shield
    02-08-09 12:10 AM
    Still contemplating the IS, but the three pack cover 2 of the BBs we have, so it might not be a bad deal for us, thanks!

02-08-09 01:23 AM
    I've had my invisible shield now for a couple months. It has been great, my only complaint and its not a big one is that it changes colour. My battery door looks golden brown. Ive attached a picture, you can see on the left side where the invisible shield ends the difference in colour.
    I have some color change on my battery door as well. My thoughts are it is from taking it in and out of my case. I use to have a treo 700 with the invisible shield on it and had the same color change on that battery door also. Still think it has keep all of my devices that have it on them looking great.
    So if I get this for my Blackberry I better expect some color change? Hmmm... that would bother me a lot... Oh well.
    02-08-09 01:48 AM
    thanks for the input
    02-08-09 03:12 AM
    Great info!!
    02-08-09 11:07 AM
    So if I get this for my Blackberry I better expect some color change? Hmmm... that would bother me a lot... Oh well.

it's not particularly noticable at least on my pink phone, but perhaps on a white/silver one it might be.

i honestly didn't notice until i took the shield off to replace it and placed it on white paper.
    02-08-09 11:12 AM
    I had an Invisible Shield on my Pearl and now I have a BSE on my Curve. They both have their pros and cons, like price and feel for the BSE, and durability for the IS. Personally I might go back to an IS because they reallly are stronger, but the price and non-orange peel feel of BSE is awesome.....choices choices..
    02-08-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD