I took it off a day or so ago to clean her off and to let her run around a bit. And when I was taking it off the tab broke in the upper right hand corner!!!!

Hopefully my RMA request with Seidio goes through!
    06-02-09 06:05 PM
    I took it off a day or so ago to clean her off and to let her run around a bit. And when I was taking it off the tab broke in the upper right hand corner!!!!

Hopefully my RMA request with Seidio goes through!
    Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about you issue. Rest assured, our RMA should be contacting you tomorrow about your replacement!
    06-02-09 06:09 PM
    Now that's service!
    06-03-09 03:41 AM
    yes that is!.. I love my innocase(s)
    06-03-09 06:30 AM
    dropped mine on my living room floor and tab broke off too. wouldn't close again. sent it back. Sticking with my innocase II until the kinks are worked out of the 360.
    06-03-09 07:12 PM
    dropped mine on my living room floor and tab broke off too. wouldn't close again. sent it back. Sticking with my innocase II until the kinks are worked out of the 360.
    Hello Brook,

I'm sorry about your tabs, and I hope our RMA department will take good care of you!
    06-04-09 09:53 AM
    Hello Brook,

I'm sorry about your tabs, and I hope our RMA department will take good care of you!

Not exactly this time. Sent both cases back and I have still not seen a refund or some type of credit from Seidio. Love my innocase II, but sometimes customer service from Seidio is not what I would expect from such a reputable company.
    06-04-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD