Hi everyone - BB newbie here. I'm just making the web rounds purchasing my 8320 accessories. I've found a great price on the Sandisk 8gb MicroSDHC card, but I can't seem to find any info on this online reseller:

www (dot) cyberelectrostore (dot) com
    /product_info.php?products_id=153

Anyone have any experience? Or know of a way to investigate if they're legit or not?

Thanks,
    BFarm

(sorry for the funky url posting, looks like I need to make 9 more posts before I can post the real url)
    04-17-08 09:53 AM
    I picked my 8gb sandisk card off of ebay for $44.00. I can't even use it untill T-Mobile comes out with an upgrade.
    04-17-08 10:32 AM
    I think 4gb is all I can use on my Pearl, or at least that is what the Sprint folks said.
    04-17-08 10:40 AM
    I think 4gb is all I can use on my Pearl, or at least that is what the Sprint folks said.

What is your OS? Match this with that and you will know for sure what size you can use. Option > About
    BlackBerry devices that have media card capabilities are: 8100, 8300 and 8800.

They all use a MicroSD card and have the following maximum card GB capacities:

BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.0 Up to 2GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.1 Up to 4GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.2 Up to 4GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.3.0 Up to 8GB
    04-17-08 11:09 AM
    Hi everyone - BB newbie here. I'm just making the web rounds purchasing my 8320 accessories. I've found a great price on the Sandisk 8gb MicroSDHC card, but I can't seem to find any info on this online reseller:

Anyone have any experience? Or know of a way to investigate if they're legit or not?

Thanks,
    BFarm

(sorry for the funky url posting, looks like I need to make 9 more posts before I can post the real url)

I tried to do a little research on them myself. I have never heard of them but that is a great price for a 8GB card. I am considering ordering it. Here is the link since you could not post.

8GB SD Card
    04-17-08 11:21 AM
    Thanks for posting the link and providing the compatability charts Garz. That coupled with CMEC's help convinced me to just buy the 4gb card for now. I currently don't have any mem card, and the 4gb was around $20 shipped.

I keep reading that we should be expecting a 16gb card by end of 08... maybe we'll have an OS to support it by then.
    04-17-08 11:37 AM
    Thanks for posting the link and providing the compatability charts Garz. That coupled with CMEC's help convinced me to just buy the 4gb card for now. I currently don't have any mem card, and the 4gb was around $20 shipped.

I keep reading that we should be expecting a 16gb card by end of 08... maybe we'll have an OS to support it by then.

I decided to go with the 4GB San Disk as well from Amazon. It was $23.78 including shipping. I currently have about 500 songs, a few vids, pics, and ringtones on my 2GB card and its about maxed out.
    04-17-08 02:51 PM
    Buy.com always has good pricing on microsd cards. I purchased a 8gb microsdhc from buy.com for about $55. I received it without any issues whatsoever. I would post a link but I'm too lazy while on my mobile browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 03:06 PM
    Buy.com always has good pricing on microsd cards. I purchased a 8gb microsdhc from buy.com for about $55. I received it without any issues whatsoever. I would post a link but I'm too lazy while on my mobile browser.

I checked buy.com and currently they were more.
    04-17-08 03:18 PM
    I just followed the link.. I'd say price is worth a shot!

04-17-08 03:46 PM

Hi! I have 8 GB card Sandisk for my BB pearl 8130 works great!
    04-17-08 03:58 PM
    Did anyone else order from this site?

I ordered on 5/1, received a confirmation but have not received the card. I sent a couple of emails with no reponse. Also, call the number listed on the website today, but it was an answering machine. Left message anyway.

Thanks,
    BFarm

05-20-08 11:55 AM

I ordered on 5/1, received a confirmation but have not received the card. I sent a couple of emails with no reponse. Also, call the number listed on the website today, but it was an answering machine. Left message anyway.
    I almost did but I don't like to order from sites that are not well known so I chose to order through Amazon instead. Thats very bad that they don't respond to you. At least others now know to stay away from them. Good luck with this issue!
    05-20-08 11:59 AM
    Hmmm - if it's legit great price! But the post about not receiving & no one answering the phone or email would deter me.

I got one on amazon yesterday (sandisk 8GB ) for 42.00 - 46 & change with shipping - from a dealer with reviews.
    05-20-08 12:17 PM

Thanks,
    BFarm

A good site I use to determine if its a good place to do business with is: Compare Prices, Store Reviews and Ratings by Real People
    05-21-08 03:13 PM

That is never a good sign! I hate crooked Internet sites.

So will the 8310 actually use the SDHC cards?
    05-21-08 03:26 PM
    Dang I shoulda waited 2 weeks. I got a 4gig from Amazon for 23 bucks. I would have gone for the 8gig for double that, but it was over 50 when I looked.
    05-21-08 10:22 PM
    Any crackheads in Orlando Florida? They are located at 1030 NORTH ORANGE AVENUE Office Building ,Orlando,Florida 32801. Someone could go by and check it out
    05-21-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD