Hey guys - I just grabbed two Kingston 4GB microsdhc cards on buy.com. They're $23 each, but if you use Google Checkout, they knock $10 off. Plus you get free shipping. After tax, I got both for only $35.90!
    02-18-08 01:34 PM
    What website did you buy them from?
    02-18-08 01:50 PM
    What website did you buy them from?
    I saw that on Buy.com. 22.95, free ship, $10 off with Google Checkout. I put one in my basket. Then, I searched for and found an 8gb with SanDisk reader for $76, $10 off with Google Checkout, so $66 shipping included. I tried over and over to put one in my basket and it wouldn't show up. I deleted the 4gb, and then tried to add the 8gb and reader. The price went up $6 in the time it took to $81.
    I think it's that thing where the site reads your searches and manipulates the price knowing what your shopping for.
    Buy.com=RIP.com if they can get away with it.
    Now, I wouldn't buy anything from them. DEAL, or NO DEAL.
    02-18-08 07:23 PM
    I have ordered several items from buy.com for myself, friends and family; all using the $10 google checkout feature.

Caution: you have to physically change thew shipping method to get free shipping and the $10 credit will not show up until you submit the google checkout application.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 07:50 PM

Caution: you have to physically change thew shipping method to get free shipping and the $10 credit will not show up until you submit the google checkout application.

THIS.

Have patience, guys. The deal works, just pay attention to the instructions and watch those shipping options.
    02-19-08 10:46 AM
    I guess I was unclear.
    Yes, I still got the $10 off from using Google Checkout but the original price had become $6 higher within the minute or two it took to get the item into my cart.
    I bought a SanDisk 8gb with San Disk reader for $76 instead. I can use the extra room and use it in my camera too when I may need a backup.
    02-19-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD