Don't buy them from AT&T or T-Mobile! I've ordered 3 already from this website. Half the price, fast shipping and it comes with a screen protector. And you can choose different colors.

Cell Phone Skins and Covers - Smartphone/Media Player Cases at WesWare Online

Happy shopping!
    02-05-10 03:08 PM
    WOW IMHO that is one UGGGGGLLLLLYYYY case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 03:09 PM
    LOL nooooo..it's the same case they use for the i-phone. I love it..looks great and slides on and off easily. But to each his own, just thought I'd put it out there.
    02-05-10 03:14 PM
    yea to each his own,

but like i said that is my honest opinion.

02-05-10 03:20 PM
    i never liked the iFrogz skins on the iphone. that big button thing is just annoying. i liked the incase slip-on better.
    02-05-10 03:40 PM
    thank you for the link Diva-the 9700 cases look great
    02-05-10 03:51 PM
    AHHH!!! I'm so mad! I literally just ordered mine yesterday for like $25 It already shipped... BOO!
    02-05-10 08:53 PM
    Great find Diva! Thanks for the info!

I just got this one yesterday. It's very nicely made and almost the same color as the iFrogz. It looks gorgeous with the black phone because its iridescent.

http://m.ebay.com/Member/F/ViewItem.aspx?aid=250528247355&emvcc=0

Last edited by brindaarnold; 02-05-10 at 09:33 PM.
    02-05-10 09:06 PM
    Don't buy them from AT&T or T-Mobile! I've ordered 3 already from this website. Half the price, fast shipping and it comes with a screen protector. And you can choose different colors.

Cell Phone Skins and Covers - Smartphone/Media Player Cases at WesWare Online

Happy shopping!
    Thanks SO much!! I'm mad I paid $30 for mines 2 months ago from AT&T! :-( And I didn't know that T-mobile sold ifrogz...
    02-06-10 12:42 PM
    Thanks Diva...good find.
    02-06-10 02:39 PM
    I found their website the other day and ordered the gunmetal iFrogz. It actually looks good. I've read where the color on some of the blue/black ones wears off and after. inspecting mine I'm guessing the gunmetal is the base color.

Either way it was half the price of the AT&T store. I also ordered the usb car charger since we have both an iPhone and a Blackberry in this household. Everything arrived promptly and I liked that they use Google Checkout.

I still like my Epik resin case the best but the nice thing about this one is the bottom comes off easily so I can still use my OEM charger dock.
    Yea I've heard the same thing about the color coming off some, guess you just have to be careful with it. But actually I had ordered a pink snap on case before the ifrogz and the dye actually rubbed off on my hands! I couldn't believe it, maybe I should have gotten a more neutral color. What's an epik resin case look like?

02-07-10 03:15 AM
    are these OEM ifrogz cases or different color knock-offs?
    02-07-10 11:03 AM
    I have the blue/black since release day and I am not hard on cases and the color is coming off. They are junk. I saw a bunch of iphone users with the same Luxe case and theirs looked even worse then mine. The color lightens and silver starts to shine through. I filled out their online contact form about it and they basically said that since they didn't have them on their web site at that time they couldn't help me.
    02-07-10 11:24 AM
    The epik resin cases are great I think. There are lots of threads in the forum on them.
    02-07-10 11:28 AM
    The color started coming off of mine in one day. Case is junk!

02-07-10 11:58 AM
    are these OEM ifrogz cases or different color knock-offs?
    Yes, these are OEM iFrogz cases with 8 colors available. Check em' out here:
    iFrogz Luxe Case for BlackBerry Bold 2 (9700) - Luxe for Bold 2 at WesWare Online
    02-10-10 12:32 PM
    That is a great case to prevent you from accidently hitting the screen lock button on the top left.
    02-10-10 01:37 PM
    I bought the 9700 with it included. I don't like it. I think I might sacrifice some scratches for it being thinner. It's just too bulky in my pockets. Haha.
    02-12-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD