I use to have the otterbox on my torch and decide go without a case because the OB was making the slider a little loose.

Son after looking I got the AGF GTR and its the best cases in my opinion, so if you are looking for a cases go with the GTR its well protected and dont damage the slider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 10:29 PM
    I have to agree, I have been using it for about a month and I can't fault it.

01-15-11 12:56 AM
    +1. I ditched the Otter about two weeks ago. Love the GRT.
    Last edited by pilsbury; 01-15-11 at 05:16 PM.
    01-15-11 09:29 AM
    Anyone know where I can get the GRT in Toronto?
    01-15-11 10:59 AM
    I got mine on ebay it only took a couple of days in the post, and now I have it, well worth the wait(I am in the UK)

01-16-11 12:42 PM
    +2 on AGF!
    Picked up a "seller refurbished" unit from ebay at abt 10 USD, free shipping. The case is solid, and fits in the "default giveaway" BB Koskin holster for Bold/Tour. I later ordered a new AGF leather holster for Bold 9000 from another vendor on eBay, for abt $8, S&H included. It fits (although snugly) and works beautifully on "sleep in holster" feature.
    01-16-11 01:46 PM
    I have a AGF GRT case and it's great but for years I used a Monaco leather flip case for a Pearl. It protected the screen and keyboard and I also used it as a stand. I never had issues with dust inside the Pearl.

Has anyone any experience with Fortte's leather flip case for the Torch
    Leather case for Blackberry Torch 9800 Blackberry Torch 9800 Flip Style
    or
    the Pdair leather flip case?
    PDair BlackBerry Torch 9800 Leather Case Flip Type (Black)
    01-16-11 02:42 PM
    I just ordered a AGF Endo. I should get it this week. I am really looking forward to it. I have the OB right now and I am not crazy about it at all. Oh, and LatinoLoco, I just ordered mine off the AGF website AGF - iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, HTC, LG, Motorola, Palm, Samsung - Phone Accessories
    01-16-11 03:23 PM
    I have both the AGF GRT and just got the AGF Endo and love both of them except for the fact that the holster for the endo could be designed a little better.
    01-16-11 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD