Title says it all I use my 8820 for GPS through Netscape Navigator, and I have an otterbox on the phone.

My question is which is the best phone holder to have so I can see the GPS while I drive?
    06-11-08 11:02 PM
    I have the same set up. In my car there is a spot that I can wedge my BB in to so it won't move around. To close to the window I am afraid that when I take a sharp corner at a high speed it might fly out the window. I have been trying to find a windsheild mount for my BB. No luck really, if I come across something I will let you know.
    06-12-08 09:54 AM
    Not quite related . . . but how well is the Otterbox working? Are all functions (charging, volume, headphone, etc) accessible? GPS working well? Quality of the Otterbox?

I need to get something for my 8820; saw the Otterbox & was interested, but not sure because it really is different from anything else I've seen.
    10-17-08 01:54 PM
    I got one of these vent clip mounts on eBay for about $6. It came with a gooseneck suction thingie if you wanted to put it on the windshield. I was surprised at the sturdiness of the thing and it fit the Otterbox perfectly.

Universal PSP PDA In-CAR Windshield/Vent Holder/Mount - eBay (item 180288418345 end time Sep-14-08 13:28:03 PDT)
    10-22-08 12:49 PM
    I'm using the Otterbox on a pair of 8800's. All functions except the 2 little copper desktop charging ports are available. It also comes with a protective membrane for the screen which is pretty nice. I work in an industrial enviroment so I needed a good sturdy cover. When holstered the phone is completely protected. The plastic membrane saves wear and tear on the keyboard as well. I'm totally impressed with it. You can go on Youtube and do a search for BB 8800 and watch the vid for the Otterbox.
    Last edited by Mobile8800; 11-09-08 at 06:04 AM.
    11-09-08 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD