07-27-09 12:25 PM
27 12
tools
    Just got the Clear version of the Hard Case from verizonwireless.com, priced 19.99, use promo code cas15 and get $3 off. Shipping is free.

Front

Large Pic Here.

Back

Large Pic Here.

Left Side

Large Pic Here.

Right Side

Large Pic Here.

Large Pic Here.

Bottom

Large Pic Here.

I like carrying my phones in my pocket as opposed to a clip case. Once I get my screen protector I should be all set.

It does make the phone bigger... but the protection is worth it I think.
    Last edited by kilofox; 07-16-09 at 12:56 PM.
    07-16-09 12:54 PM
    I wish they had one like my wife's curve hard case cuz it even covered the screen down to trackball. but very nice i like it.
    07-16-09 12:57 PM
    Not my cup of tea of clear case but its look good tho
    07-16-09 12:58 PM
    Does it make it a lot more bulky? I know it did for the Storm.
    07-16-09 12:59 PM
    Unfortunately, I carry mine in my pocket as well and I just can't handle the amount of lint that gets under a clear case (OCD). Straight naked for me...
    07-16-09 01:01 PM
    Does it make it a lot more bulky? I know it did for the Storm.
    The Storm is 2.45" wide the Tour 2.44" .... I am thinking if you didnt like a hardcase on the Storm... you probably wont like it on the Tour.
    07-16-09 01:02 PM
    That size of that would drive me INSANE, I have external HDs that are smaller. But, it's definitely cooler than a belt clip.

And, definitely cool of you to show such pics, thanks for sharing.
    07-16-09 01:03 PM
    That case really makes the phone look cheap and bulky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 01:03 PM
    That case really makes the phone look cheap and bulky.

You hurt my feelings man......

<kidding>
    07-16-09 01:05 PM
    No I own two of them for my Storm. It is not that I don't like them they just added some heft to it. Felt more solid. Only thing that was funky was going in to press the hard keys. I really like that look. I own with a holster that is a belt clip. Cool stuff. Do they have more colors?
    07-16-09 01:14 PM
    No I own two of them for my Storm. It is not that I don't like them they just added some heft to it. Felt more solid. Only thing that was funky was going in to press the hard keys. I really like that look. I own with a holster that is a belt clip. Cool stuff. Do they have more colors?
    theres a chrome one as well
    07-16-09 01:18 PM
    I'm guessing it doesn't fit in the holster with the case on? I like having the holster, but I also like having protection when it's not in the holster.

I had a neoprene cover and the holster for my Storm, but I couldn't use both at the same time. The holster for the Tour seems to be pretty loose compared to the Storm. So, it a cover is thin enough, I may be able to do both.
    07-16-09 01:29 PM
    I understand why you would have one but the sleek look of the phone for me is killed by the case. Kinda like plastic on furniture or 40 condoms on a pee pee....
    07-16-09 01:30 PM
    I understand why you would have one but the sleek look of the phone for me is killed by the case. Kinda like plastic on furniture or 40 condoms on a pee pee....
    Your last analogy really got me to reconsider purchasing this case haha...I don't know if i value being able to experience or preserve the physical beauty of the phone more.
    07-16-09 01:34 PM
    I'm guessing it doesn't fit in the holster with the case on? I like having the holster, but I also like having protection when it's not in the holster.
    It does fit.... albeit a little snug. I would imagine it would be a chore getting the phone in/out if the holster was on your hip. I can see where it would make it more likely to drop your phone using that setup.
    07-16-09 01:41 PM
    It does fit.... albeit a little snug. I would imagine it would be a chore getting the phone in/out if the holster was on your hip. I can see where it would make it more likely to drop your phone using that setup.
    OK. Thanks. That's one of the main reasons why I like something on it when it's out of the holster -- dropping it putting it in/getting it out of the holster. And I like the holster so I don't have to pocket it. Basically I like the pluses of both, but don't want any of the minuses.
    07-16-09 01:56 PM
    Does the plastic case make it difficult to use the outside keys (Q,A,Alt,P,Del,Return)? I have the silicone case and feel like it's harder to get to those keys.
    07-16-09 01:57 PM
    I have the clear case on my storm and like it for the most part does show scratches on the case very easily so using the holster for the tour is nice even when driving it takes only my thumb and forefinger and i can get it out. The plus side for us storm&tour owners is that if you don't have a case on your storm and want one on your tour you can use the holster for the storm and it will but it in holster mode. Showed this to the rep that told me they devices were not that close in size. just my 2 cents
    07-16-09 02:03 PM
    Sorry man. I just don't care for cases in general.

07-16-09 05:34 PM
    i was curious to see what a vzw hard case would look like on the tour thanks for the post
    07-16-09 05:59 PM
    nice pics hope you like it
    07-16-09 07:15 PM
    Just got the Clear version of the Hard Case from verizonwireless.com, priced 19.99, use promo code cas15 and get $3 off. Shipping is free.

Front

Large Pic Here.

Back

Large Pic Here.

Left Side

Large Pic Here.

Right Side

Large Pic Here.

Large Pic Here.

Bottom

Large Pic Here.

I like carrying my phones in my pocket as opposed to a clip case. Once I get my screen protector I should be all set.

It does make the phone bigger... but the protection is worth it I think.
    if you dont mind can you also post these pics in "BB Tour Cases and Accessories Only" thread...there's a lot of people following that thread and im sure some might be interested in this case...
    07-16-09 07:17 PM
    if you dont mind can you also post these pics in "BB Tour Cases and Accessories Only" thread...there's a lot of people following that thread and im sure some might be interested in this case...
    I dont want to cross-post. But I will ask the mods to move the thread there and modify the title to include Tour.

Thanks.
    07-16-09 07:21 PM
    Looks good... Am gonna order one also and a screen protector.. Does anybody screen have does micro scratches right out the box ??

07-16-09 07:25 PM
    I'm going naked as well. Not a fan of cases!

07-16-09 07:48 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD