I was in the mall and stopped at one of those cell-phone case/cover kiosks and the guy had a hard-shelled case that was a lot slimmer than the bulky piece of plastic verizon tries to sell. It seemed a bit over priced at $25 but i snagged one (there was a black and a clear). It fits very well and does not add much bulk at all. The best part? My click actually seems BETTER with the case. I never had an a bad click, but with the case on there is a noticeable difference. I don't have a brand name or anything but i can try and ask the guy at the kiosk next time i go if there is a website or anything.
    12-30-08 01:29 AM
    Can you take a picture?! I have the verizon one which is a bit bulky!!
    12-30-08 01:30 AM
    Can you take a picture?! I have the verizon one which is a bit bulky!!
    yes, I too would like a pic. I have a snap on that I bought dirt cheap that also helped with screen clicking but I really hate it.
    12-30-08 01:32 AM
    +1
    please provide a picture. I have the blackberry grey silicone case that i got from ebay for around 12 bucks shipped. On the back of the case it actually says blackberry on the back. I think crackberry sells the same or similar case it for around 10+ w/o shipping.
    12-30-08 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD