Just wanted to let people know that I got a new case for my BB storm... It's the:

Products and services / digital PCS / accessories / BlackBerry 9530 - TELUS Mobility - Ontario
    (Original Leather holster)

from telus, I'm sure it is a generic case, however, I have been used to having belt clips on all my phones and I finally decided to get this case today as I was using the one that originally came with my storm... and this case is far superior... I would definitely recommend it.
    02-06-09 07:20 PM
    Seems like a lot of money for a pouch..
    02-06-09 07:26 PM
    WOW, that is a lot...what does it do for $40?
    02-06-09 07:43 PM
    Prices listed there are like buying wine at a restaurant- markup of about 200% to 500% and more.
    02-06-09 08:12 PM
    WOW, that is a lot...what does it do for $40?
    Seriously, I don't really care, the ability to carry it on my belt is worth it to me... All my previous phones have been on my belt and this one is no exception... for $40 dollars I have a belt clip for a phone I love for the next year or two... Well worth it...
    02-06-09 08:19 PM
    this is the one i just got for my storm. this is the type that i have had for my curves, bold and now the storm. i love these... they are just so slim and unobtrusive.

Blackberry Storm Holsters - Verizon OEM Hard Plastic Holster
    02-06-09 08:23 PM
    this is the one i just got for my storm. this is the type that i have had for my curves, bold and now the storm. i love these... they are just so slim and unobtrusive.

Blackberry Storm Holsters - Verizon OEM Hard Plastic Holster
    I completely agree, I love having a place for my BB that is easy to access and won't collect lint... Especially on the storm cause it has a slight gap in the screen and border of the phone...

My phone is now awesome.. Running .99 stable... best OS I have had so far... and easy to access... Love it!
    02-06-09 08:27 PM
    That's canadian money...hehe
    02-06-09 08:32 PM
    That's canadian money...hehe
    lol!... Yes it is... But it's still good... still good... lmao... Just wait till oil goes back up
    02-06-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD