... and it is really, really nice. Could not be happier. Thanks, Seidio.
    01-09-09 07:02 PM
    Why did you choose the I over the II?
    01-09-09 08:22 PM
    Why did you choose the I over the II?
    I liked the way it looked much better. I also liked the extra protection. It has really made me like my Storm more. My hands are very large and the case provides just the right extra width and it's now much easier to grip.
    01-09-09 08:34 PM
    They're both very nice (Have both sitting next to me. the I was sent so I could give feedback, I'm supposed to send back the II but I'm in the process of getting my storm replaced).

Having tested both, I'd say I like the way way that the I protects and the way the the II looks. The belt clip seems to work much smoother on the II but the II leaves your Storm "Bald" which leaves possibility for wear from rubbing on the spring part of the clip.

Overall I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Keep in mind though that if you get the I you MUST make sure it's ALL snapped in correctly or it will come apart. When you first get it it seems as if it won't clip well enough to hold but when all of them are clipped in together, that thing ain't goin ANYWHERE.

with the II it's a little simpler to get on and off (IMO) but that doesn't mean it's just gonna fall off, it's secure and safe. You'll also need a coke nail (though on your thumb, not pinkie) in order to slip your nail between the case and the storm (and not between the bezel and the screen) in order to take it off.
    01-09-09 08:49 PM
    It took me under 20 seconds to lock in the Innocase I.
    01-09-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD