09-14-09 09:12 PM
32 12
tools
    Greetings Crackberry Nation. This Coveroo is for my Sprint Tour. I'm pleased with it overall. The red in the STL logo is darker than it appears in the photo, although maybe not quite as dark as I would like. The cover itself fits just as the stock cover did, snug with a slight bit of wiggle. Very acceptable. Based on early impressions I would recommend. I'll update after a bit with durability details.

Cheers, and GO CARDS!!

Here's a link if you wanna take a gander at the website:

Coveroo - Personalize Your Phone With a Coveroo
    Last edited by zzzbullseye; 09-13-09 at 10:36 AM.
    09-12-09 01:03 PM
    Looks really good! I really like it...
    09-12-09 01:04 PM
    now put a case on top of it!
    09-12-09 02:59 PM
    now put a case on top of it!
    ...and hide my new battery cover? Nope. Except for a screen protector, I like my phones "naked".
    09-12-09 03:08 PM
    i was thinking about getting one, but i dont like the shiny black instead of the rubberized.

hrmm, maybe ill get a feather, or the new snap...
    09-12-09 03:34 PM
    i was thinking about getting one, but i dont like the shiny black instead of the rubberized.

hrmm, maybe ill get a feather, or the new snap...
    Yep, the shiny black is a bit of a fingerprint magnet...I'm not sure if Coveroo is coming out with a Verizon (rubberized) version or not.
    09-12-09 03:51 PM
    Looks good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 03:57 PM
    Very nice. Cool to have a little more custom/personal on your device
    09-12-09 06:16 PM
    very nice. Now if we could pull off a win against Atlanta today then you could celebrate. Now they just threw Tony out!
    09-12-09 06:18 PM
    very nice. Now if we could pull off a win against Atlanta today then you could celebrate. Now they just threw Tony out!
    Roger that! I've got a Braves fan that lives next door...I'm never gonna hear the end of it if we don't pull it out! C'mon Albert!
    09-12-09 06:26 PM
    No worries. Plenty of time
    09-12-09 06:28 PM
    Looks Nice
    09-12-09 06:42 PM
    Its Cool
    WOw.." I"d Like it
    09-12-09 07:07 PM
    Looks really awesome. I wish they used the Verizon door instead of the Sprint one personally, but that wont prevent me from ordering mine
    09-12-09 07:16 PM
    Looks really awesome. I wish they used the Verizon door instead of the Sprint one personally, but that wont prevent me from ordering mine
    I would agree, I think the design of the Verizon cover is superior. I'm used to wiping fingerprints now though, so it's no big deal.
    09-12-09 07:41 PM
    I'm happy with mine as well. I got mine about a month ago right after they first started shipping. Fit and finish is very acceptable IMO. I got a non-color type engraving on mine. It has held up nicely. I'm considering the Sedio 2600mAh battery now though. The two will be incompatible so I'm really on the fence. I like my Coveroo but need the battery power.
    09-12-09 08:37 PM
    looks awesome
    09-12-09 08:40 PM
    I'm happy with mine as well. I got mine about a month ago right after they first started shipping. Fit and finish is very acceptable IMO. I got a non-color type engraving on mine. It has held up nicely. I'm considering the Sedio 2600mAh battery now though. The two will be incompatible so I'm really on the fence. I like my Coveroo but need the battery power.
    Oh...the injustice of it all... Good luck on your decision!
    09-12-09 08:51 PM
    ...and hide my new battery cover? Nope. Except for a screen protector, I like my phones "naked".
    I think that's what he was getting at.
    He doesn't like them, at least that's the impression I got out of it.

09-12-09 09:13 PM
    nice! thanks for sharing!
    09-12-09 09:16 PM
    Being a St. Louis Cardinals fan myself I have to say.. SCHWEEEET!
    09-12-09 09:23 PM
    I think that's what he was getting at.
    He doesn't like them, at least that's the impression I got out of it.

Yeah...or maybe he's a Cubs fan... I was trying to be diplomatic.

Being a St. Louis Cardinals fan myself I have to say.. SCHWEEEET!
    Thanks, I agree!
    09-12-09 10:07 PM
    I contacted Coveroo shortly after they started offering these for the Tour and asked about the Verizon rubberized covers. They said they didn't have a supplier for them and wanted to wait until the battery cover issue so many were complaining about had been fixed. I'm supposed to be contacted by them if the Verizon style covers become available. If I happen to hear anything before it gets announced here I'll be sure to let people know.

That said, aside from the shiny plastic, that coveroo looks NICE.
    09-13-09 04:18 AM
    Do these covers fix the loose battery door issue?
    09-13-09 08:58 AM
    Didn't happen !!! Go Braves !
    09-13-09 09:44 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD