09-22-09 06:59 PM
57 123
tools
    As far as the arguments on protection. It protects the parts I need protected. Everything not covered by the case, is covered by the skin. It's not like I throw my phone around or throw it in my purse. It's always in it's own case, and well cared for. I love this case because (in my opinion) it doesn't take away from the look of the phone. There's nothing on the front of the phone, inhibiting my use of it. I just like it.

Just enough protection for what I need, and it looks great. In fact, I'm going to pick up a couple of other colors soon, so I can switch the case with my mood. Hehe. It's not the case for everyone, but it's what I was looking for.

Exactly what I am going to be buying it for! Just enough protection for the *minimal* abuse I give the phone. And it looks damn sexy!
    09-15-09 08:34 AM
    thanks for the pics and review. Just picked up the Innocase II, but I may add this as well.
    09-15-09 08:39 AM
    thanks for the pics and review. Just picked up the Innocase II, but I may add this as well.
    I just did a video review of this. You may want to check it out.

09-15-09 08:43 AM
    Hey Allison, do you notice when you put it on, sometimes the case goes behind the LOCK button? I explain a little more in detail in my video review.

Let me know your thoughts.

09-15-09 08:46 AM
    Thanks for the video. The snap from barley there seems worlds better than the feather
    09-15-09 09:03 AM
    Hey Allison, do you notice when you put it on, sometimes the case goes behind the LOCK button? I explain a little more in detail in my video review.

Watched your video (nice job btw...), and I can't say I had that issue with mine. I kinda put the top of my phone into the top part of the case and snapped the rest of the phone into it. Not sure if that makes any sense, but I didn't notice a problem with it. This is by far my favorite case out of the ones I've tried. I actually like the open section around the camera area on the back. But I can see where this causes a weak point on the the case. I'm sorry to hear that yours had broken already. Their CS is really great though. I've had good experiences with them before. Since I'm only really going to be using this case (and maybe a couple different colors of it), I don't plan on taking it off very often, so hopefully it will hold up.
    09-15-09 10:52 AM
    Looks Awesome thanks for sharing the pics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 10:58 AM
    Woooo that looks hot nice pics!!!

Watched your video (nice job btw...), and I can't say I had that issue with mine. I kinda put the top of my phone into the top part of the case and snapped the rest of the phone into it. Not sure if that makes any sense, but I didn't notice a problem with it. This is by far my favorite case out of the ones I've tried. I actually like the open section around the camera area on the back. But I can see where this causes a weak point on the the case. I'm sorry to hear that yours had broken already. Their CS is really great though. I've had good experiences with them before. Since I'm only really going to be using this case (and maybe a couple different colors of it), I don't plan on taking it off very often, so hopefully it will hold up.

I contacted them and they are sending me a new one. They do have have great CS. I really like that case. I just have too many I like.
    Any word on if it's a lint magnet, or how easily it slides in and out of your pocket?
    09-15-09 11:07 AM

I had the same issue with mine.
    09-15-09 01:22 PM
    Where can I order it? from incipio's site?
    09-15-09 01:39 PM
    09-15-09 01:45 PM
    Any word on if it's a lint magnet, or how easily it slides in and out of your pocket?
    Very smooth has the same "soft touch" feel as the sides of the Verizon Tour. A lot like the surface of Seidio's cases. Slides in and out of the pocket easily, and I haven't had any problems with lint when I have had it in my pocket. I usually just keep it in the holster case that came with the phone though. :-)

09-15-09 03:17 PM
    Thanks for the video goblue! I have the same color that you got for your Feather. You just sold me on that Seidio Springlock holster. I was just a bit worried that it wouldn't fit, but after seeing that video, I think I will bite! Great pics -allison-! Thanks for sharing the purple one with us. :-)
    09-15-09 03:35 PM
    I had the same issue with mine.
    I had a similar problem with the top of the case getting caught near my lock buttons. I had my Phantom Skinz on the top piece and it actually got under it and started to peel it off. I just fixed the PS piece on top and now I just slide my phone up the case so that I doesn't get caught.
    09-15-09 03:38 PM
    looks great, i'm ordering a red one tomorrow.
    I ordered the Molina Red, and it arrived yesterday. But in person it's more orange than red. I'm sending mine back so I can get the black.

It's a nice case, I just don't like orange.
    09-15-09 07:43 PM
    I guess just to protect the back and to look good but i still like it!!
    But it doesn't look good.
    09-15-09 08:59 PM
    Was interested in seeing how this one worked for everyone. I don't know - maybe the black. I really like my Tour au naturel (and the Verizon titanium bezel) so might just leave it with the full body phantom skinz that's on it now. Goes in/out of my pocket or holster just fine. No lint either. Can't see this case doing any better than that and it just doesn't have that WOW factor for me.
    09-15-09 11:26 PM
    But it doesn't look good.
    That's just your opinion. Other people, I'm sure, will agree. But there are also others that do like what this case has to offer. I am one of the other people. It looks good to me, and serves its purpose, as far as I'm concerned. I waited for this case to become available, and am quite happy with my decision to do so. I hope that you have or find a case that you can be just as happy with. :-) to each their own.

09-16-09 12:43 AM
    Looks pretty pointless.
    09-16-09 01:03 AM
    That's just your opinion. Other people, I'm sure, will agree. But there are also others that do like what this case has to offer. I am one of the other people. It looks good to me, and serves its purpose, as far as I'm concerned. I waited for this case to become available, and am quite happy with my decision to do so. I hope that you have or find a case that you can be just as happy with. :-) to each their own.

If the purpose is to make the awesome looking Tour larger and gaudy than I agree with you, it does serve its purpose.
    09-16-09 01:52 AM
    If the purpose is to make the awesome looking Tour larger and gaudy than I agree with you, it does serve its purpose.
    Good for you. You have an opinion. You've learned how to share it. Now everyone knows how you feel on the subject. Time to move on. Enjoy your Tour. I know I'm loving mine. I'm not going to argue with you on the topic. Have a nice day.
    09-16-09 06:31 AM
    Good for you. You have an opinion. You've learned how to share it. Now everyone knows how you feel on the subject. Time to move on. Enjoy your Tour. I know I'm loving mine. I'm not going to argue with you on the topic. Have a nice day.
    Wait, wait... I agree with him/her too!
    09-16-09 06:33 AM
    Lol dont you love how stupidly people go about sharing their opinion. There is a right what to share what you think, and a wrong way.

Anyways, I dont see how the case adds so much protection but I think it looks awesome. If you do indeed get more colors, please post more pix.
    09-16-09 06:34 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD