Well actually I got it yesterday and it's really nice and works well. Barely even notice it's on but I feel much better about the protection it offers - Pedro offers you his protection.

Two thumbs up!
    jhamilton3#CB likes this.
    09-11-11 07:15 PM
    Nice, I ordered the white anxiously awaiting the 21st.
    09-11-11 07:34 PM
    Good to hear...ordered one as well, from ebay, OEM white. We'll see how it is when it arrives a couple of days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 07:57 PM
    Does it still fit in the holster?

09-11-11 08:00 PM
    Does it still fit in the holster?

Yes it does. It adds no bulk which is one reason I like it. It also goes on and comes off easy if you need to take out the battery or whatnot. If I have time, I"ll snap a pic for you with it on.

I got mine from the crackberry site. I think it was discounted to boot. I have to say, whomever owns this site has done a pretty solid job of managing all this conent and making it painless to buy accessories/apps. Kudos guys.

09-12-11 10:22 AM
    Yes it does. It adds no bulk which is one reason I like it. It also goes on and comes off easy if you need to take out the battery or whatnot. If I have time, I"ll snap a pic for you with it on.

I got mine from the crackberry site. I think it was discounted to boot. I have to say, whomever owns this site has done a pretty solid job of managing all this conent and making it painless to buy accessories/apps. Kudos guys.

What holster do you use the Hard case shell with? The stock holster that came with my 9330 with the Hard shell is TIGHT and can only get it in there half way before I see the seems on the holster start to give. If I jammed it in there, I'm thinking I'd have to surgically remove it by destroying the holster.
    09-15-11 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD