Ok, got the InvisibleShield for the screen only, wanted to know what kind of case everyone suggested, cause I don't want a case that would peel up the shield. Anyone got any suggestions? I was looking in the crackberry store at the casemate hybrid, seido innocase 2 or iskin vibes, but not limited to those.
    10-31-10 09:19 PM
    Plenty of threads on cases, search around a little bit, tons of advice out there. I use an Otterbox Commuter case, love it, just the right amount of protection for my 9700 and doesn't bulk it up too much
    10-31-10 09:50 PM
    I have a gel silicone case and it's good. I barely drop my phone and it's mostly in the holster. A search is king.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 10:35 PM
    I've got a Case-Mate Hybrid case and 3 Epik cases. The hybrid is nice if you need a lot of protection. The Epik cases fit, feel, and look amazing. Provide quite a bit more protection then the silicon cases. Not to mention they are cheaper as well.

Personally, can't stand the RIM silicon skins. They're flimsy, don't fit snug, and are pocket lint magnets.
    11-01-10 12:03 AM
    Having only used 2, I can only recommend otterbox commuter and epik cases.

Otterbox for more protection, epik for a streamlined classy look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 01:57 AM
    i have 4 capdase soft jacket 2 xpose but i'm currently using otterbox commuter.

i prefer otterbox now because the buttons are easy to press and the port and headphone jack are covered. it provides solid protection.

capdase is great as well, provides good protection, but it's a bit harder to put on than the otterbox.
    11-01-10 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD