Dunno if this should be here or Accessories so i guess move if needed.

I bought a hard protective case for my Bold from the mall, it is nice but really bulky. I see some really nice looking ones but they dont seem to protect the screen that much. This being one of them.

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

Otterbox is nice but only in black

So im looking for a nice hard protective case that not only protects the phone and screen, but also slim and some color to it. Just a solid color is good for me.

Thanks
    08-29-10 09:35 PM
    I would give the case mate barely there case A try with a screen protector. They have silver and black and the screen protector is included.
    08-29-10 10:01 PM
    I have the privacy screen protector from Verizon. I like it a lot. No one can see what I am doing and it really works. Also looks nice on it as well.
    08-29-10 11:58 PM
    I have the Otterbox Commuter and you're right - it is nice. My only complaint with it is that it only comes in black. I didn't let that stop me from getting this case, though, as functionality and design were most important to me. Color aside, I highly recommend it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 06:37 AM
    08-30-10 06:40 AM
    @ Nozzles
    This case looks nice. Does it fit the 9650 as is, or would it require some modification?

08-30-10 06:48 AM
    @ Nozzles
    This case looks nice. Does it fit the 9650 as is, or would it require some modification?

You know I was just going to edit that, their site says 9630/9650 but shows a picture of the 9630, I'd shoot them an email and ask before I buy or maybe someone can weigh in that has one, I'd hate for you to buy one and it turn out that they just rebranded the 9630's case for the 9650
    08-30-10 07:18 AM
    So me and wife ordered the Case-mate hybrid. She got the pink n gray for her Curve 8530. I got the bright Green n gray for my Bold. She just got her's in. The case is awesome. It is so comfortable. The texture of the hard shell is really nice. I was worried the edges of the under silicone case flipping up when rubbing your fingers on it. But the shell fits to it PERFECT! With both together its a great case. And found both online brand new for only $22!

09-04-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD