I'm looking for a good flip case for the 8900 that will protect it...preferably made out of leather or leather-like material.

I don't want it to induce sleep mode on my BB. I don't like it going into sleep, yeah I know it saves battery, but I still don't use that feature.

(unless there is a way for you to NOT make it go into sleep when used with a sleep-inducing case, but that I don't know...)

Can anyone help out here?

Oh, and I also prefer the magnetic flap, not the velcro or snap business.
    01-16-09 12:49 AM
    Not sure what you mean by a flip case, but Seidio has a couple of cases for the 8900 that does not have magnets to put your BB to sleep... that's why I'm not buying any of theirs... check it out at Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    01-16-09 07:29 AM
    When I say "flip case" I mean the kind that you put your BB into and it has a flap that "flips" either up or down, giving you access to your BB within your case.
    01-16-09 08:26 AM
    When I say "flip case" I mean the kind that you put your BB into and it has a flap that "flips" either up or down, giving you access to your BB within your case.
    Then the Seidio case should work... it does have a flap.
    01-16-09 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD