I'm not a big fan of holsters, and that's the case that comes with the phone. Does anyone have a case that they really like? It doesn't need to be pretty, but I need something that will fit comfortably in my pocket and will keep my Blackberry safe.
    07-22-07 10:19 PM
    Try Seidio cases. They are great and priced well.
    Seidioonline.com

Also, BBerry has a very good selection. BlackBerry Cases >> BBerry

I also really like Vaja and Sena cases but they are typically more expensive and more for looks - great quality though.

Vaja - Leather Products

Sena Cases - Top quality leather cases : Treo, BlackBerry, Palm, Axim, BlackJack, iPod, and iPhone leather case and other PDA cases
    07-22-07 10:26 PM
    You can also take a look at cases here at the CrackBerry Store.
    07-23-07 12:22 AM
    I use a Krusell Form Fit Leather case. They're great, its zips around the BB with a clear plastic front. You can also remove the belt clip. The case isn't bulky and protects your BB. The only drawback is the keyboard is covered, which in the 8830 can be a bit difficult at times.

Also check out "Invisible Shield" found at invisibleSHIELD | Screen Protector for iPod, Cell Phone, Smartphone, PDA, and more.... This is is clear plastic that can cover the entire BB except for the keypad. Lasts a lifetime and can be taken on and off.
    07-23-07 05:00 AM
    I have the same problem, I am looking for something small that will fit in my pocket and protect my blackberry. The Sena flip down looks good, has anyone tried or seen that one? Is it decent?
    Anyone own a specific one that they would recomend?
    07-29-07 07:20 PM
    I just received Sena classical flip down, it made my 8830 look bulky and the bottom of the keyboard was not easy to use. The trackball wasnt smooth to use. The edge eats up the space around the keyboard which made difficult to type.
    08-03-07 11:32 PM
    I use the case that came with it....ripped off the stupid belt clip, pulled out the rivet pins with plyers, then super glued the left over flap to the backing. Now it's much smaller and quite attractive.
    08-04-07 02:27 AM
    I just got the sena flip down case too, I ordered it before I saw your post jasonsky. For what it is worth, i like it. I think it protects the bb well, I think it looks sharp, and is much easier to fit in my pocket than the case that came with it with the clip
    08-06-07 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD