I'm @ T-minus 28 days until I get my curve, I want to get a case that's without a question, what are some other cool accessories for it?

PS as per my previous post about justifying the curve, last night we celbrated our 8th anniversary with dinner and sushi.
    Last edited by Javaddict; 07-24-08 at 05:12 PM.
    07-24-08 05:01 PM
    Oooh I love sushi! Lol

As for accessories, I'm loving the charging dock. If you will use it to listen to music, bluetooth stereo headphones is cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 05:25 PM
    Check the crackberry store....!

I say

1. get an otter box!
    2. charger pod.
    07-24-08 05:32 PM
    I'm @ T-minus 28 days until I get my curve, I want to get a case that's without a question, what are some other cool accessories for it?

PS as per my previous post about justifying the curve, last night we celbrated our 8th anniversary with dinner and sushi.
    Originally Posted by gregmar
    22 years here, and my husband and I always talk about purchases, no matter what the amount. It is just our respect for each other, and just works for us.

Javaddict, previous post> Thank you! We're on year 4 and trying to beat the odds and staying together.

Hmmm, I am a little confused as in that previous post, you said you were celebrating year 4!
    07-24-08 05:55 PM
    Originally Posted by gregmar
    22 years here, and my husband and I always talk about purchases, no matter what the amount. It is just our respect for each other, and just works for us.

Javaddict, previous post> Thank you! We're on year 4 and trying to beat the odds and staying together.

Hmmm, I am a little confused as in that previous post, you said you were celebrating year 4!
    There was a 4 year hiatus where we couldn't be "married" so we each took time apart to work on the relationship, we got back together 3 months ago and yesterday she felt that it was our 8th anniversary, if that makese sense?
    07-24-08 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD