I recently purchased two Golla cases, Golla Black Sport Zipper pouch and Golla Brown Ruutu pouch. The two cases have more of a retro look, not the elegant "business" look we are so use to when it comes to protecting Blackberries. Golla is a company based out of Finland, hence the European touch they put into their products.

As far as quality goes I would give them 4.5/5 (only used them for 2 days).
    Attachment 1048

There are few improvements that could be made as far as design goes, the belt loop could be moved to the center of the case (instead of upper portion), this way the case could be attached to arm-band for active people who for some reason would want to take their BB when they go jogging or to the gym. The additional pockets (2) are very convenient, making the case useable as a wallet.

Attachment 1049
    Attachment 1050

The protection both cases provide isn't bad either. The inside of the case is soft-padded, protecting your device from scratches.

Attachment 1051

Attachment 1052

Styling of the cases is beautiful, they are trendy, original, and they will definitely stand out from the crown of other cases. They are a little bulky, but once again, this isn't the case you will use with your suit pocket. The cases are great for your gym bag, hiking adventures, and active lifestyle in general.

Attachment 1053

Attachment 1054

Darius
    02-10-08 09:48 AM
    I also have the brown pouch and it is very good. And now I have ordered the black one you have also got out here.

I must admit the brown pouch is very good because it allows me to keep my top up card and money in there.
    03-29-08 02:01 PM
    Thanks for the review and great pictures!
    03-30-08 01:30 AM
    These cases look great. Good review and pictures.
    03-30-08 02:06 AM
    yes, thank you for the reviews/pics.

i'm thinking about getting 1, but i'm still debating.

thanks for the help, though!

ps: you have nice hands.

sincerely,
    awkward cate
    03-30-08 04:49 AM
    I have the Golla case without the zipper in camouflage. It has absolutely no padding and I wouldn't trust it to protect my precious Curve. I hope the ones with the zippered puch have more protection cuz they look really great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 11:46 AM
    Do these have magnets to shut the keyboard off on the blackberry??
    07-31-08 02:37 PM
    Where did you find these cases? Which model of the BlackB?

Many thanks.

B B
    09-15-08 12:41 PM
    Do these have magnets to shut the keyboard off on the blackberry??
    i would like to know this too, thank you.
    09-24-08 06:47 PM
    Great pics & reviews. I, too, am interested if they have the magnet in them.
    09-24-08 06:53 PM
    I tried my BB in them in the store and didn't like that the didn't have a sleeper magnet. They're for people who have more of a casual lifestyle/needs. Not a fan of the clip either. Although the extra pocket would be nice...
    09-24-08 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD