1. silkshocker's Avatar
    I'm going to Italy for 1 week and would like to know what type of charger do you use to charge your Bold. Thanks
    09-21-09 10:12 AM
  2. my240sx88's Avatar
    well over there its 220V. i think the charger that comes with the bold will accept anywhere from 110-220. you can look on the charger itself. it will say "Input:110V-220V" or something like that. If it does then all you need is a conversion plug to go from their style of plug tou yours.
    09-21-09 10:21 AM
  3. pink2's Avatar
    I had to buy a convertor - Their plugs are different.

    Search for: BlackBerry International Travel Charger (Amazon has them for like 2-7 dollars but I got mine for about 20 at either Best Buy or Circuit City, can't remember which)

    It Looks like:

    09-22-09 03:43 PM
  4. silkshocker's Avatar
    i got it figure out. They use a 2 prongs plug adapter. I don't need to use a voltage converter since my BB charger can take up to 240V of electrical current so I'm good to go. Just saw one at Radio Shack for $9.99.
    09-22-09 03:52 PM
  5. Ivana's Avatar
    You can buy one or two of those adapter things for all your electronics. Something like this: DealExtreme: $2.19 Universal European AC Plug Travel Adapter
    09-22-09 04:05 PM
  6. bish0p34's Avatar
    Why is the Storm the only BB that actually comes with these in the box (at least mine did)? My gf's 8830 World Edition didn't, along with my Curve and Bold.
    09-22-09 09:28 PM
  7. Ivana's Avatar
    Curve 8900 came with European, British and American/Canadian addons here. Storm did too. I'm pretty sure other types do too, esp. Bold.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 12:52 AM