I was wondering if anyone can post their experience with Ghost Armor for the Bold 9900. I am interested in buying this, but is it nice and worth the money? Does it scratch easily. Is it incredibly noticeable?

01-06-12 07:05 PM
    I've used just about all of the different brands of this type of skin and ghost armor is good ... Smooth with little orange peel effect. You can barely tell that it's there. It takes a while ( weeks in the case of my iPad) for ALL of the tiny bubbles to disappear. For me, the best is still best skins ever - super cheap.
    01-08-12 07:52 PM
    Lot of experience with Best Skins Ever and they're so much cheaper for the same thing. I've skinned cameras, iPhones, BlackBerry's, Droids, etc. Great stuff and instead of up to $30 it's $8.99 + like $2 shipping last I checked. Going to go order one for my new 9930.
    01-29-12 07:27 AM
    I've got Ghost Armor on my 9850. Slightly most costly than the e-bay no-name stuff, but they do send you TWO pieces, so if something happens to it you have another.

Installation is a little bit of a PITA, but you'd get that with whatever brand you chose. Just trying to get things lined up right and not get too much soap on the film, etc.

Once it was on straight I left it sit for an hour and it dried enough that I could do whatever and it didn't move. Sealed very nicely, no issues with edges peeling, etc.

I had several fingerprints and a small air bubble under it when I finished. Inside of a week, the bubble was gone and my fingerprints had disappeared too. It's been about 5 months now and I'm very happy.

The amount of texture aka "orange peel" is far less than some other brands I've seen installed. if you hold the screen at just the right angle you can see it, but the screen feels smooth and it doesn't detract from swiping a finger across the screen at all.

I'd recommend Ghost Armor without hesitation.
    01-29-12 08:05 AM