Has anyone heard of this product "Ghost Armor" that manufactures protective skins? I came across it on the metacafe video site but a search revealed no hits.

Just trying to pick the best device skin out there for my baby. Yes, I'm protective of it like a child Lemme know if anyone has purchased one and how do they compare to the other skins.

Thanks.
    07-09-08 06:52 PM
    Check on ebay, for good price.
    07-09-08 07:50 PM
    Yeah I have ghost armor on my blackberry 8300 and I have to say it is awesome! I got it at a retail store so they put it on for me. But if there isnt one in your area go to www(dot)Ghost-Armor(dot)com I know you can buy them on there. They do laptops and digital cameras and other devices as well. It is pretty nifty stuff. My blackberry is 6 months old and still brand new. Cant beat that for any price . Well good luck!
    07-09-08 11:58 PM
    Thanks for the info bberry. There's so many clear skins on the market and they all say they're the best on their respective websites. surprised there hasn't been more talk of this product.
    07-10-08 05:26 PM
    yeah your right and that's the nature of business to say that there's is the best. The only thing I can say is I've tried those cheap hard plastic protectors(total crap), I've tried invisibileSHIELD (cool packaging and advertising but when it comes down to the product itself its sub par to GA) the only way to explain how good the clarity is is that to be honest unless I told you it was on there you wouldnt see it. It is AWESOME I'm a GA customer for life. Good shoppin!
    07-11-08 06:20 AM
    One more thing some guy posted a coupon code at blackberry(dot)com with a coupon code for 10% off Ghost Armor. The code is 20080815. He wasn't sure how many times it would work but I thought saving you a couple bucks might help our economy if only everyone was as thoughtful as me )) well good luck again
    07-11-08 06:29 AM
    I used them for my bb along with my ipod. Great product. I thought the whole military used it thing was crap till I spoke to a buddy in the air force. I guess they use this stuff on everything... I found that video on metacafe. The web address is listed at the beginning of the clip
    07-11-08 01:32 PM
    Yeah I wonder if you could like buy two ghost armors and like armor one on top of the other and give double protection! ha now that is an interesting thought
    07-11-08 11:39 PM
    I ordered a Ghost Armor for my 8330. Only received the armor itself, no instructions, applicator or squeegee. I checked the website and you tube for application videos and they are subpar. I emailed the company and they said it was an oversight and they would send the rest priority mail. It's been 9 days and I have yet to receive these items. I also can not get a call back from the company. I bought it based on reviews on this site and others, but my experience has been that their customer service is terrible. I should have just stayed with an Invisiable Shield that I had on my voyager, it was an awesome product and great customer service.
    07-29-08 01:44 PM
    Ditch the ghost armor and go with a BestSkinsEver (BSE). Cheaper than Inivisishield and great customer service.
    07-29-08 01:58 PM
    I have the InvisibleShield.....but I hear alot of talk about BestSkinEver so I think I might ditch the IS.
    07-30-08 04:23 PM
    I really want to get GA for my storm when it comes out and GA doesn't have anything for it yet. But that's ok, because I won't be getting it for awhile. Anyways, my question is will the GA have an orange peel look to it? I've heard that IS has the orange peel, and I definitely don't want this. Any info? Thanks.
    11-13-08 10:51 PM
    I just ordered GA for my 8320 so I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. I have a cheap clear case and screen protector from eBay but they always come loose and don't exactly do the best job. I'll post my thoughts on GA after I get my Curve all protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:00 PM
    I used to be a very loyal IS customer...I've had 3 BSE's and only on my 3rd did I finally get it on properlly- but once you learn to put it on it's a remarkable product. IS is easier to install though...

Never tried Ghost Armour...
    11-24-08 08:45 PM
    Just installed GA on my new Storm....took a while but looks great....no there isn't orange peel with GA
    11-24-08 08:47 PM
    I just received the Ghost Armor for the Curve 8330 and I must say it is pretty difficult to install, especially the larger flat pieces, only because you have to be sure to get ALL the air bubbles out. Otherwise, the surface will look pretty bad. The smaller pieces are easier to put on. Also, I kind of don't like the feel of the edges where each piece meets. It's not smooth. I may go back to my Seidio case.
    12-02-08 08:34 PM
    Is GA a wet install? If it is, the air bubbles go away on their own, it just takes time (weeks or so).

So you don't actually have to get them all out.
    12-02-08 09:05 PM
    I just ordered this for my Storm and shouls have it all in the next 3 days. I will post back with some info once installed.
    12-14-08 03:43 PM
    This might have already been answered in other forums im not sure i did a search but came up empty handed. I was wondering if when you put the GA on the storm if it will fit the dock or if it will get to wide... Im thinking if thats the case i might not put the back case on and get a silicone rubber case but put the GA on everywhere else but the back so that it fits in the dock. Any input on this matter would be great ty
    12-18-08 12:50 AM
    Well, 3 hours of surgery but Ghost Armor is installed!!!! It was a slow process and it is on perfectly. IT DOES FIT IN THE CRADLE AFTER INSTALLED!!! I just finished 20 mins ago and it fits snuggly. After 24 hours when the GA completely sets I will feel really comfortable placing it in worry free. GA is WELL worth the cost and time installing. All I need now is the Seido Holster I ordered and I am all set.

HAPPY SURGERY ALL!!!!!
    Last edited by acarter00; 12-18-08 at 08:29 PM.
    12-18-08 08:26 PM
    It will fit in the cradle. You just have to wait 24 hours or so for it to set. It will be snug but mine fits fine. Numerous people have seen this, just do a search
    12-19-08 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD