I posed this question to them yesterday:

Are you planning accessories for the new BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930? Particularly the spring-clip holsters you made for previous BlackBerry phones. Also, would like to see a 3500 mAh extended battery for this as you did for the original 9000, but the battery door would have to have the NFC antenna like in the OEM battery door...

They responded with:

We're still gauging the demand and sign ups..but if you are interested please sign up at bb9900@seidio.com. We'll take those numbers into account. Thanks!

So, everyone take a moment and shoot a message to that e-mail asking to be added to their list for the 9900/9930.
    will1881 likes this.
    08-15-11 11:46 AM
    I just send them a message and hopefully others will do that too... I really need their extended battery plus the charging pod and holster for 9900.
    08-24-11 12:24 PM
    they are going to make the accessories either way, they always do
    08-24-11 01:12 PM
    I think 3500mah would probably be overkill for most people.... They'd sell more if the extended battery was a bit smaller and thinner than that.
    08-24-11 01:13 PM
    I sent them my feedback. I would be surprised if they don't but given how slow they are to respond to certain phones it can be frustrating. These are great phones and if you want the sales you need to products on the market.
    08-24-11 09:32 PM
    they are going to make the accessories either way, they always do

Yep no matter what they will be making them. Flag ship device and they ignore it. Nah they won't miss it.

Give it time and they will have them out
    08-24-11 09:35 PM
    Signed up today.
    08-28-11 06:03 PM
    I sent them an email a week ago. Good News: seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-hr3bb9900-bk.htm

09-10-11 09:05 PM
    How about for the 9850? Same wish list.
    09-11-11 07:28 AM
    I want the holster that can be used with the phone alone. They have one for the 9000, I wonder if it will work. The dimensions are very close, the 9900/9930 is 4mm thinner and 1mm longer.
    9930 - 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
    9000 - 114 x 66 x 14 mm

I had the surface/holster with my 8330 Curve but when I went to the Bold they didn't have a surface case and I liked it better. This phone is just too sexy to hide!

-Jeff

I sent them an email a week ago. Good News: seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-hr3bb9900-bk.htm

09-12-11 09:54 PM
    Hello all,

Just want to thank you all for your interest in Seidio accessories and we wanted to let you know that our SURFACE and Holster for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 is now available!

We are still working on the possibilities of extended batteries, as soon as we have more information, we will pass that along here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,
    09-26-11 03:35 PM
    Hello all,

Just want to thank you all for your interest in Seidio accessories and we wanted to let you know that our SURFACE and Holster for the BlackBerry 9900/9930 is now available!

We are still working on the possibilities of extended batteries, as soon as we have more information, we will pass that along here.

Regards,
    What about a desktop docking charger that will work WHILE the SURFACE case is installed? I do see one side of the bottom of that SURFACE has a hole. Also I see you guys are covering the speakerphone hole in the back with the case!!
    09-26-11 07:25 PM
    What about a desktop docking charger that will work WHILE the SURFACE case is installed? I do see one side of the bottom of that SURFACE has a hole. Also I see you guys are covering the speakerphone hole in the back with the case!!
    Hello,

Thank you for your comment! I have checked with my Product Group and they have tested the device and speaker quality is NOT affected.

As for the Desktop Cradle, we are definitely planning to develop one for the 9900/9930 to be released later next month. In the mean time, we encourage you to sign up for our latest releases to be notified about new products!

www.seidio.com/signup

Regards,
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 09-28-11 at 09:19 AM.
    09-28-11 08:58 AM
    How about just the holster? I like the holster without the surface.
    -Jeff

Hello all,

Regards,
    09-29-11 11:01 PM
    Just ordered the active combo for my 9930. Looks like assorted colors will be available soon. Miss carrying my phone on my belt, not a big fan of keeping my device in my pocket.
    09-30-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD