Just wanted to pass this info along regarding the Ultra Light Feather Case cracking and peeling issue:

The Feather cases available on our website currently are the improved version of the Feather. All Feathers for BlackBerry Storm from here on out will be the new version. We hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team
    Incipio Technologies
    800-733-0088
    08-03-09 12:02 PM
    I heard about this and my feather case is cracked. I emailed them this AM and said I would like to exchange for a new model and buy a new case for the wife as well. Hope they contact me back.
    08-03-09 12:05 PM
    What's different about them? More durable I'm guessing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:11 PM
    Yeah, I guess they just tweaked the formulation of the case to make it more durable. In some other thread someone reported that they received a new replacement and it looked and felt the same as the faulty case but that it was the new design.
    08-03-09 01:08 PM
    well i sent a email to explain the cracks in my case

they asked for pics

i sent pics

they sent email saying they are sending a replacement

werd.

on the waiting list for a purple one for the wife now.
    08-04-09 12:17 PM
    well i sent a email to explain the cracks in my case

they asked for pics

i sent pics

they sent email saying they are sending a replacement

werd.

on the waiting list for a purple one for the wife now.
    Did you ever get a replacement? I sent them an email 3 days ago and have no heard anything. I even sent them a pic of the cracked case.

Marc
    09-29-09 08:11 PM
    I think it is just a hair wider. It is not as snug as the previous version. I had 2 crack and they replaced each one and the newest one I have is the new design. I have had it on for a few months now and all is good. It can be taken off without cracking.
    09-29-09 08:24 PM
    I had both the original and improved feather and both cracked on me...the new improved case feels a little different, but didn't do anything for me, still cracked...customer service is great and they sent me a durmashot silicone case instead...hope others don't have cracking issues on the new "improved" case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD