Hey everyone,

Just got my new Storm2. I am extremely OCD with my phones, and one scratch or mark will drive me crazy. I got myself a chrome hard cover. I still have the original plastic cover from the box...

So, my question: Are there any FULL screen protectors for the Storm2? Those at the VZW store don't extend down to the buttons...

Thanks guys!

Paul
    11-04-09 08:43 AM
    I just got my Invisishield last night for my storm 2. I got the screen only version. It covers the buttons on the bottom and the screen, no breaks or problems. Just doesn't have a section to cover the upper area above the screen, but no need for that thanks to the case i have it in
    11-04-09 08:52 AM
    I just got my Invisishield last night for my storm 2. I got the screen only version. It covers the buttons on the bottom and the screen, no breaks or problems. Just doesn't have a section to cover the upper area above the screen, but no need for that thanks to the case i have it in
    Thanks for your response. Any idea where can I buy this? Is it hard to install?

Paul
    11-04-09 08:53 AM
    i got mine from Zagg.com, their homepage, it was $19.99 plus $2 for shipping. But you can find it elsewhere i am sure online. I think CB only sells the full cover one for like $25-29.

edit: haven't installed it yet. Gonna do that tomorrow. Have 3 invishields already, one on DS, one on storm 1, and one on LG voyager. All were easy install. The hardest part is leaving the device powered off for the 12-24 hours. It is hard to disconnect like that for me...specially with a blackberry.
    Last edited by Legato Bluesummers; 11-04-09 at 08:58 AM.
    11-04-09 08:55 AM
    11-04-09 09:18 AM
    ZAGG.com isn't bad. Try Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. They are the same stuff, just cheaper. They aren't too hard to install if you just take your time.
    11-04-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD