Does anyone know of a full screen (from top by earpiece to bottom by trackball) screen guard? All of the ones that I have seen just cover where the screen actually lights up. I'd like to protect the entire surface of the screen.

I know that I could buy larger sheets and cut to fit ... but I'm not really that sure handed and don't want it to look like a mis-guided attempt at a screen guard.

Thanks.
    05-22-08 01:30 PM
    05-22-08 01:41 PM
    Thanks!! But I guess I should have mentioned that I have an 8330. The BSE site specifically states that it will NOT fit the 8330. I did find that invisibleShield does have it. Same product ... sort of ... ?
    05-22-08 02:32 PM
    I just installed the invisible shield, it fits nicely across the bottom, I snugged it to the trackball & keys, as this is where I fear nails the most. There is approximately a 1/16" gap at the top, I probably could've split the difference, but like the product. I didn't use the side panels as the 8330 has sort of a "rubbery" feel. I like the addional grip from the back of the device. Just my 2 cents.
    05-22-08 02:47 PM
    how many pieces did the full body protection come with? 2 side panels, 1 screen, and 1 back?
    05-27-08 11:51 AM
    bse wont work, but invisishield does cover the whole screen as you describe.
    05-27-08 11:54 AM
    Best skins ever link for the 8330. You can get screen only or full body. Sale ends 5/27. 8330 protection
    05-27-08 11:57 AM
    The piece of sticky hard plastic I bought came with a grid to make cutting easy.. Covers the entire screen area and I have no scratches.. I bought it on daydeals.com for a few bucks and its worth the protection!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 02:09 PM
    The piece of sticky hard plastic I bought came with a grid to make cutting easy.. Covers the entire screen area and I have no scratches.. I bought it on daydeals.com for a few bucks and its worth the protection!

05-27-08 02:10 PM
    Just ordered the full body screen from the best skins ever site at the sale price! I have been cutting them to fit and it gets old! Hope they work thanks guys!!!!

05-27-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD