Does anyone know of a good web site to find full body housing for a Pearl 8130. I love my Pearl I just wish I could change the color of it. Thanks for any help that you can give.
    04-26-08 06:22 PM
    I know the Verizon store I work at we recently got these hard shells for them. They kind of have the rubberized feel. I saw it in red. If the store u go to doesn't have it in stock you can have thenm order itl
    04-27-08 12:24 AM
    I recently cracked my front lens on my 8130. The best site I have found so far for housing parts is at cnn.cn (I would include a URL, however I have not posted enough to do so yet.)

They have black, silver, grey, red, and blue housings.
    06-06-08 12:58 AM
    Cellular Accessories - HTC, Nokia, Motorola, SonyEricsson, Accessories Store, Apple, LG, Sony, Dopod/O2 is a great site for all things mobile phone related especially spare parts on the BlackBerry side.
    06-06-08 10:08 PM
    If your phone is not broken I would just leave it alone. I wanted to change the color of my phone and I ended up ruining it. That voids your warranty when you take it apart also. So if anything goes wrong you will end up shelling out the cash to buy a new one.
    I bought a full housing from that cnn.cn place. It was so much harder than I though to change it out. And like I said I ruined a perfectly good phone. The housing did not fit right and the trackball would not stay in or work when it was in. It was a huge mistake!!!
    The only good thing that came out of it was I upgraded to the new curve 8330 from my pearl. It was a very expensive lesson. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
    06-07-08 12:52 PM
    i was about to get 1 of those Full Housing for my BlackBerry pearl on ebay, but before i did it i went to crackberry to see if im doing the right thing by just changing my color................THANKS
    02-02-10 08:02 PM
    try cnn.cn
    02-02-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD