I have had my Storm 2 for a week now and I have been using an OtterBox case to protect the body, but I have been looking for a holster with a clip so that I can keep my phone on my hip instead of my pocket. Last night, I stopped by a Verizon kiosk in a mall and they had a Blackberry Leather Holster with clip for $9.99, great deal. Now, I want to protect the full body from scratches while using my holster but as you know, I can't use the OtterBox case in the holster. I have been looking for full body protection for my Storm 2 so that I can use my holster without getting the phone body scratched up. I have researched 3 types of body skins, InvisibleSHIELD, Phantom Skinz, and BodyGuardz. What would be the best product to use out of these 3, or are there any more that would be a great product to use.
    11-29-09 07:24 AM
    I could've sworn the Otterbox Defender case is w/ a clip-http://shop.crackberry.com/otterbox-defender-case/4A104A6162.htm. There's 3 different versions of the Otterbox that you can purchase. You probably ordered the one w/o the clip I'm assuming.

Right now I'm using InvisibleSHIELD and I like it. It does what its supposed to do.
    11-29-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD