I purchased this product today and i have a problem with it. It functions perfectly.. charges my phone and everything..but!

When i have the power turned off on the case and i just use it as a cover, when i try to make a call it seem as if the power triggers itself without the LED Lights flashing and it triggers my speakerphone on and off during a call which makes it really annoying. While am talking the speakerphone goes on and off in splits of a second, it seems that the phone recognises that it's on a phone stand but the power of the cover is OFF and that's very odd.

Any tips?

Thank you
    06-08-10 11:39 AM
    I dont think anyone has the Case , therefore getting answers will be tough . Sorry
    06-08-10 12:40 PM
    I purchased this product today and i have a problem with it. It functions perfectly.. charges my phone and everything..but!

When i have the power turned off on the case and i just use it as a cover, when i try to make a call it seem as if the power triggers itself without the LED Lights flashing and it triggers my speakerphone on and off during a call which makes it really annoying. While am talking the speakerphone goes on and off in splits of a second, it seems that the phone recognises that it's on a phone stand but the power of the cover is OFF and that's very odd.

Any tips?

Thank you
    Yes, nothing you can do. Case-Mate used to have the magnet which would tell the BB it was holstered, for both the regular fuel and the lite, it does not. So the BB thinks you are charging and auto activates speaker phone. It is a real PITA, but nothing you can really do about it
    06-08-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD