12-13-10 05:14 PM
60 123
tools
    Just bought two. Apparently this deal is forever? Lol. Gonna use the first one to mess up and the second one to get perfect. Yay protection for my new white 9780!
    11-24-10 08:06 PM
    I got mine (finally!). I'll report back once I put it on.
    12-03-10 10:04 PM
    and I love it! I'm kind of regretting buying my Epik Resin case now, but I guess I'll just alternate for when I want some extra protection.

It came in an envelope. Looked like a regular piece of mail, but when I opened it and unfolded it, the pieces fell out.

There are pieces to cover everything except the keys. Putting it on took time and patience. With the adhesive, I had to make sure it was just right. All but the part covering the screen went on perfectly. I put it on, noticed a bubble, peeled like crazy to get it off, and then it just wasn't right after that.

Can't beat a deal like Free + Shipping.

Love the glossy look.

Even covers the chrome at the bottom, back, and sides. Full protection for my White 9780.
    12-04-10 01:02 AM
    Anyone have tried Carbon Fiber Scratch Resistant Skins from them ?
    12-12-10 11:41 AM
    Okay, so after some time after installing this skin onto my 9700, I must say, their pretty damn good. Like most of these kinds of skins, it was a bugger to get on, but in the end the product is pretty good. Seems to protect my phone quite well.

Oh, but be careful when you're peeling the skin off the paperish backing, the cuts could've been a bit better as it was kinda tough to get them out. Also, like most people said, the adhesive is VERY strong. I actually peeled the parts of the skin that covered the end/menu/back/end keys and it was quiiite tough, but I managed to get it off safely.

In any case, if you were for any reason still thinking about buying these, I'd say go for it. They're free ('cept for the shipping costs, which was like $2 for me), and you get a pretty good quality product.

Note: The skins do not come with the solution to put the skins on, you have to make that yourself. They show you how to make the solution and install the skins here. I just put water in a bowl, put a drop of dish soap in it, stirred it and used that. I didn't even have a spray bottle, so I ended up just dipping the skins into the solution.
    Last edited by chrisvee; 12-13-10 at 06:48 PM.
    12-12-10 11:26 PM
    I just ordered and I am wondering one thing. Do you think it is worth it? The skin in the youtube video shows that it is like film thin. So it should not make the phone bulky right?

Also, I have a screen protector already put up on my phone. I can't place 2 screen protector on top of each other right?

Lastly, I would like to know if it is finger print mark proof. Are they?
    12-13-10 04:59 AM
    Okay, so after some time after installing this skin onto my 9700, I must say, their pretty damn good. Like most of these kinds of skins, it was a bugger to get on, but in the end the product is pretty good. Seems to protect my phone quite well.

Oh, but be careful when you're peeling the skin off the paperish backing, the cuts could've been a bit better as it was kinda tough to get them out. Also, like most people said, the adhesive is VERY strong. I actually peeled the parts of the skin that covered the end/menu/back/end keys and it was quiiite tough, but I managed to get it off safely.

In any case, if you were for any reason still thinking about buying these, I'd say go for it. Their free ('cept for the shipping costs, which was like $2 for me), and you get a pretty good quality product.

Note: The skins do not come with the solution to put the skins on, you have to make that yourself. They show you how to make the solution and install the skins here. I just put water in a bowl, put a drop of dish soap in it, stirred it and used that. I didn't even have a spray bottle, so I ended up just dipping the skins into the solution.
    I didn't use a solution to put mine on. The adhesive was enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 07:31 AM
    I just ordered and I am wondering one thing. Do you think it is worth it? The skin in the youtube video shows that it is like film thin. So it should not make the phone bulky right?

Also, I have a screen protector already put up on my phone. I can't place 2 screen protector on top of each other right?

Lastly, I would like to know if it is finger print mark proof. Are they?

Definitely don't need two screen protectors, one of top of the other. I didn't see any fingerprints on mine, but my phone is white.

Lastly, it does not add bulk.

12-13-10 07:34 AM
    Oh great. Thanks. Cos there are two types of screen protector. One that is finger print proof and another is vice versa
    12-13-10 01:17 PM
    I didn't use a solution to put mine on. The adhesive was enough.

I thought we needed to use the solution to "activate" the adhesive. Oh well! It worked!
    12-13-10 05:14 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD