I bought an after-market wall charger, car charger and clear case off of eBay from emaxland for $9.99. The clear case I didn't care about and haven't used. I wanted the two chargers. I had trouble with the wall charger (intermittent unresponsive buttons after charging - requiring a battery pull). So I sent an email to emaxland explaining the problems I was having and suggesting that others were having similar problems with after-market chargers. They responded today telling me they were sending me another one at no charge and no need to send the one I have back.

I'm not suggesting anyone buy an after-market charger, though I have saved hundreds of dollars on after-market chargers, power supplies, batteries, etc. over the years and never had a problem before (except for ink cartridges - what a nightmare that can be). Anyway, just wanted to point it out to others who might have had a similar problem. I suspect that the problem may be corrected and others can probably get free replacements too.
    Last edited by Sharkz; 01-19-09 at 10:31 PM.
    01-19-09 10:29 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I bought a combo clear case (don't use) and car charger on eBay too, and the charger has worked without any problems.

Also, my $4 eBay silicone cover works really good and feels great. I had to open up the USB hole a little bit, and I created a hole for the speaker, but otherwise it fits good. I like that it covers up the top part of the phone near the phone speaker, as the OEM and other skins don't.
    01-19-09 11:31 PM
    I bought one from ebay as well from eforcity (Came with a silcone case, car charger and wall charger for $9). Same issue. When plugged in touchscreen acted weird. It would click wherever it wanted to. They replaced it no questions asked.
    01-20-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD