08-27-09 10:17 PM
265 ... 7891011
tools
    Maybe it is something else then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 11:00 AM
    just checked to tmobile site and they dnt even list the otterbox any more under accesories.....
    Yes i just checked to and its not there
    They went on backorder very quickly. Then they removed it from their site. As an update I got my order.
    07-08-09 11:03 AM
    I received my order too.
    Thanks OP and tmobile

07-08-09 11:13 AM
    How are these orders shipping UPS or FedEx??
    07-08-09 11:22 AM
    Mine was shipped via UPS.
    07-08-09 11:36 AM
    Mine was shipped UPS Cilantro.
    07-08-09 11:41 AM
    From my understanding T-Mobile ships with UPS only.
    07-08-09 11:45 AM
    Oh... ok...

I recall everything in the past coming FedEx.... oh well, maybe I am mistaken!
    07-08-09 11:57 AM
    Once before I expected something and called and mentioned FedEx, but the rep said we only ship with UPS. And from what I remember only the brown bus has been coming to my house.
    Last edited by sdlove; 07-08-09 at 12:31 PM.
    07-08-09 12:12 PM
    Yep... the FedEx package is something else!
    07-08-09 01:08 PM
    I picked mine up yesterday since UPS needed a signature. The shipping charge finally showed up on my account today.

Thanks and props to the O.P.
    07-08-09 02:20 PM
    I just checked my order status and it says completed now and I was giving a tracking number from UPS.
    07-08-09 03:48 PM
    I just checked my order status and it says completed now and I was giving a tracking number from UPS.

You were given a tracking number?
    07-08-09 03:49 PM
    You were given a tracking number?
    Yes. I just took a look at my order on the tmobile website and it says my order was complete and now theres a tracking number from UPS there. Hopefully I get them. I only ordered 2. Should have ordered 5 like everyone else and paid for overnight shipping
    07-08-09 03:51 PM
    Yes. I just took a look at my order on the tmobile website and it says my order was complete and now theres a tracking number from UPS there. Hopefully I get them. I only ordered 2. Should have ordered 5 like everyone else and paid for overnight shipping

Lucky...when did you order it?
    07-08-09 03:53 PM
    Lucky...when did you order it?
    July 2nd. I believe its been stopped though cause i would have received my tracking number way before now. But who knows if it comes then it comes if not thats fine too. I just want my refund for the shipping.
    07-08-09 03:55 PM
    Yah I believe mine has been canceled even though my status says Complete but no tracking info.
    07-08-09 03:56 PM
    how about this one, I talked to tmobile twice, first they told him my case would ship on Monday with tracking number, no # on Monday. Called yesterday and said they were out of stock and order would remain open one until they received more or I canceled it; no time table to get more. Check order status today, have tracking #, initial order was placed July 2nd. we will see what happens next....
    07-08-09 04:07 PM
    how about this one, I talked to tmobile twice, first they told him my case would ship on Monday with tracking number, no # on Monday. Called yesterday and said they were out of stock and order would remain open one until they received more or I canceled it; no time table to get more. Check order status today, have tracking #, initial order was placed July 2nd. we will see what happens next....
    Same here! I did the exact same thing you did. I just got a email like 10 secs ago saying my order has been shipped. I didnt have an email at first when i post a few mins ago but just got it now. Hopefully we can still get the cases. Good Luck with yours
    07-08-09 04:12 PM
    i have that beat. when i made the order for my cases i made two orders by mistake. i placed them on 7/2. the order said submitted up until today. so i called tmobile gave them one of the order numbers the women put me on hold for 15 minutes only to come back and tell me that they never stocked the case and that it was a mistake on their website and that the order would have to be canceled. But, 2 hrs later i got the shipping info and tracking numbers for my second order and it shipped two days ago! if they never stocked them then how did they ship... she lied !!!!! lol
    07-08-09 04:13 PM
    i have that beat. when i made the order for my cases i made two orders by mistake. i placed them on 7/2. the order said submitted up until today. so i called tmobile gave them one of the order numbers the women put me on hold for 15 minutes only to come back and tell me that they never stocked the case and that it was a mistake on their website and that the order would have to be canceled. But, 2 hrs later i got the shipping info and tracking numbers for my second order and it shipped two days ago! if they never stocked them then how did they ship... she lied !!!!! lol
    Thats what I believe too casue they would have plenty cases to sell. They was just telling lies because they screwed up on their website
    07-08-09 04:16 PM
    Yah I believe mine has been canceled even though my status says Complete but no tracking info.
    probably because you called, then again i think you deserve it.
    07-08-09 04:18 PM
    So I just got a email with shipping confirmation.... It appears they are honoring the pricing

07-08-09 04:54 PM
    Well apparently she didn't cancle my first order cause two minutes after my post I just got the tracking number. Only issue is that when I try to track them ups doesn't have any info on bthe numbers

07-08-09 05:16 PM
    probably because you called, then again i think you deserve it.
    It may have been a different story if I didn't call. That's okay. I'm glad that everyone got their cases
    07-08-09 05:27 PM
265 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD