08-27-09 10:17 PM
265 ... 56789 ...
tools
    The same thing could be said about all the ***holes who ordered more than 1 case...
    spoken like a true spoon-fed rich kid.

there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world. people always try and f*ck me and take whatever little money i have... from big credit card companies and banks all the way down to so-called friends and family! so when i see a deal like this, i'm going to get it while the gettin is good. F-I-V-E MTHRFKN CASES FOR ME. SO SORRY YOU SLEPT ON IT.
    07-04-09 03:01 PM

there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world. people always try and f*ck me and take whatever little money i have... from big credit card companies and banks all the way down to so-called friends and family! so when i see a deal like this, i'm going to get it while the gettin is good. F-I-V-E MTHRFKN CASES FOR ME. SO SORRY YOU SLEPT ON IT.
    It is still selfishness regardless how you want to try and justify it.

P.S. And yes I do agree that selfish people will try (and probably do) screw you on a daily basis - it is a sign of the times. That still doesn't justify doing the same thing back.
    07-04-09 03:15 PM
    Yeah.... I am going to screw everyone else because I get screwed is not a very good justification...

If I get a case that is great if not I just want my shipping charges refunded. No big deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 04:07 PM
    lol, I always seem to miss these types of sales. Anyone want to send me an extra case lol?
    07-04-09 09:36 PM
    Just went on the site and there were back ordered, dam to late!
    07-05-09 10:32 PM
    Just went on the site and there were back ordered, dam to late!
    Same....such a shame. Could of made some quick cash of ebay
    07-05-09 11:20 PM

I'm actually very far from being a spoon fed rich kid.
    Seems like you have a big chip on your shoulder. If you are unhappy about your financial situation do something about it instead of bit***** on the forums. I hope you can sell the 4 extra cases for some cash in that case...
    07-06-09 12:34 AM
    I went to the t-mobile website this morning. The item is no longer on the list of cases available for the 8900. Could it be because it's on still backorder?
    07-06-09 08:13 AM
    Has anyone else recieved the cases yet?
    07-06-09 10:04 AM
    I haven't received mine yet. I hadn't even got a tracking number that was supposed to be sent to me today. Maybe they will email it to me later.

07-06-09 10:08 AM
    I know sometimes with T-mobile you get your product before the tracking number!!
    07-06-09 10:10 AM
    Ok. I didn't know they do that. I'm bout give them a call and see what's going with my order. Will post with response.
    I know sometimes with T-mobile you get your product before the tracking number!!
    07-06-09 10:13 AM
    lol.... OK let us know....
    07-06-09 10:16 AM
    Has anyone else recieved the cases yet?
    Yea, some got theirs the day after they ordered. Mine should come in today.
    07-06-09 10:21 AM
    UPDATE!!! On the phone with T-Mobile now and they're giving refunds for the shipping cost. Some orders where shipped and others are being cancelled. This sucks. Good luck to those who received/receives theirs. I didn't make the list LOL
    lol.... OK let us know....
    07-06-09 10:37 AM
    I will post when I get the cases.
    Ill have my order tomorrow, its already been shipped.
    07-06-09 10:41 AM
    Dammit! When did you receive your tracking number from the day you placed your order?
    Ill have my order tomorrow, its already been shipped.
    07-06-09 10:44 AM
    I'm sure they won't be making that error anymore anytime soon.

07-06-09 10:46 AM
    I'll have my order in by tomorrow..
    07-06-09 11:04 AM
    Dammit! When did you receive your tracking number from the day you placed your order?

About 20 minutes after i placed the order
    07-06-09 11:54 AM
    T-Mobile is supposed to be auto-cancelling all the orders. For those that are receiving the cases, you're lucky. Myself, not so much.

Once the cancellations go through, your CC should be credited if they charged you for the shipping.
    07-06-09 02:39 PM
    About 20 minutes after i placed the order
    Did you get yours?
    07-06-09 02:56 PM
    This was a great thread
    07-06-09 03:04 PM
    hmm i just called because i never recieved a tracking number and she just told me that they were out of stock and as soon as they get stock it will ship . she never said anything about the order being cancled
    07-06-09 03:32 PM
    I just got mine in about 10 minutes ago!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH SUCKAZZZ (not you guys, T-mobile) !!!!
    07-06-09 04:35 PM
265 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD