265 ... 45678 ...
tools
    And my dumb a$$ only ordered 3,should of got 5
    07-03-09 09:49 PM
    Same thing I said!!!!
    And my dumb a$$ only ordered 3,should of got 5
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:55 PM
    If I get mine, then cool. If I don't, I won't worry.
    07-03-09 10:40 PM
    Hate to bust everyone's bubble, I just called Tmobile and the otter box is showing up on their end for 0.00$, with 5.99$ shipping. But its on back order and they have no clue when the Otter Box will be availible to them. Just called not ever 5mins ago because I was going to order some.

07-03-09 10:58 PM
    Anyone who ordered 5 wanna send me one?
    07-03-09 11:21 PM
    I ordered two and I will give away one of mine. I just purchased a new case from the Case-Mate store here in Atlanta last week. I'm just waiting to recieve the ones purchased from T-Mobile.
    07-04-09 08:29 AM
    nice, I'm in ATL
    07-04-09 08:52 AM
    That is interesting that we have two different solutions on the forum as to what Tmobile will do with this case!

07-04-09 08:54 AM
    nice, I'm in ATL
    I will post when I get the cases.
    07-04-09 09:05 AM
    Just got off the phone with T-Mobile sales rep. He said that everyone there recieved an email from "higher-ups" stating that something needed to be done about the price screw-up. They told me they WILL NOT be shipping out free cases and that everyone will be getting a refund for the shipping costs, or must pay the full price of the case, but he never mentioned the price.
    07-04-09 09:44 AM
    Just got off the phone with T-Mobile sales rep. He said that everyone there recieved an email from "higher-ups" stating that something needed to be done about the price screw-up. They told me they WILL NOT be shipping out free cases and that everyone will be getting a refund for the shipping costs, or must pay the full price of the case, but he never mentioned the price.
    uhhh,wth do you guys keep calling tmobile for,we all know it was a mistake,he!! you guys are gonna mess it up for everyone.
    07-04-09 10:19 AM
    they keep calling tmobile cause they want their a free case of their own. and if they aren't getting one, then nobody is. I'm pretty sure that the mentality of the majority of people calling tmo.

07-04-09 10:43 AM
    they keep calling tmobile cause they want their a free case of their own. and if they aren't getting one, then nobody is. I'm pretty sure that the mentality of the majority of people calling tmo.

Yea, selfishness ... too common these days unfortunately.
    07-04-09 10:46 AM
    I'm not even a t-mobile customer... backordered. Lol.
    07-04-09 10:53 AM
    I will post when I get the cases.
    Thanks!
    Where about in ATL are you?
    I live next to Emory U. and work in Dunwoody.
    07-04-09 10:55 AM
    Damn...that's what I get for trying so damn hard to get a free case.
    07-04-09 12:13 PM
    T-Mobile rep said that they were having problems updating the website with the tracking numbers. 7000 orders to be exact. The rep said that I should receive my order by Monday.

My order was submitted on Thursday 1:55PM PST
    07-04-09 12:23 PM
    T-Mobile rep said that they were having problems updating the website with the tracking numbers. 7000 orders to be exact. The rep said that I should receive my order by Monday.

My order was submitted on Thursday 1:55PM PST
    I'm not calling lol. So, my order was submitted at 1:14PM PST, so please keep us posted as of if and when you receive yours.
    07-04-09 12:31 PM
    Thanks!
    Where about in ATL are you?
    I live next to Emory U. and work in Dunwoody.
    Roswell Rd. Near Phipps Plaza Mall.
    07-04-09 01:10 PM
    Yea, selfishness ... too common these days unfortunately.
    The same thing could be said about all the ***holes who ordered more than 1 case...
    07-04-09 01:23 PM
    uhhh,wth do you guys keep calling tmobile for,we all know it was a mistake,he!! you guys are gonna mess it up for everyone.

Yep, it's called.......
    07-04-09 01:27 PM
    to be straight forward, what an *******.

if you are to late the suck it up and shut up. to many people are ruining this. im gonna be so pissed if i dont get my case because of some selfish brat.
    07-04-09 01:38 PM
    Roswell Rd. Near Phipps Plaza Mall.
    Ahhh, Buckhead....nice!
    07-04-09 02:11 PM
    The same thing could be said about all the ***holes who ordered more than 1 case...
    I totally agree with you 100%. I ordered 2 but one was for me and one was for a friend.
    07-04-09 02:30 PM
    L O L

you must be talking about the pending orders and not the ones that have already shipped... like mine.

i'd love to see them try and charge me full price! then i get to open a dispute with my CC company and make t-mobile pay the $30 chargeback fee. i have a screenshot and a printed receipt for my $6.57 order and will totally win a dispute.
    07-04-09 02:55 PM
265 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD