08-27-09 11:17 PM
265 ... 891011
tools
    Same here! I did the exact same thing you did. I just got a email like 10 secs ago saying my order has been shipped. I didnt have an email at first when i post a few mins ago but just got it now. Hopefully we can still get the cases. Good Luck with yours
    That's great news.....
    07-08-09 10:57 PM
    My 3 should be here Friday
    07-08-09 11:01 PM
    Does anyone want to sell one.

Thanks
    07-09-09 12:01 AM
    I just checked my UPS tracking information and my 2 are on their way from Dallas. Guess I made the shipping deadline before tmobile started canceling orders.
    07-09-09 12:16 AM
    Well apparently she didn't cancle my first order cause two minutes after my post I just got the tracking number. Only issue is that when I try to track them ups doesn't have any info on bthe numbers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's what mine said at first too. Then I checked again later and UPS had the tracking information up. I feel so relieved now! Even if i dont like the cases when i get them im going to get to like them cause i only paid $6 for 2 $50 cases. What a sweet God Father deal.
    07-09-09 12:26 AM
    Well both orders nopw have tracking info and left dallas. A lil mad bout the fact that the lady lied through her teeth and said they never had them in stock and that it was an error on the website.

07-09-09 01:08 AM
    I called about min that i ordered July 2nd and they had no record in the computer of it and they said it was an error and that the computer was automatically cancelling the orders. I insisted on speaking to a manager in the accessory dept and he told me there was nothing he could do ablut the case as it wasn't listed any long was definitely a mistake and no record of my order. Anyway he was a nice and i kept insisting that this entire deal was not right and he agreed and in order to make it up to my he is sending me a free bluetooth headset and also head offered me a car charger, gel case whatever i wanted. So thumbs up to T-Mobile as far i am concerned as i really didn't want the Otterbox anyway was only ordering it because it was free,lol. Not only that sent it free with free overnight shipping
    07-09-09 09:25 AM
    So it is shipping UPS from the Texas location, It should be here on Monday 7/13....
    07-09-09 09:34 AM
    Should get mine by tomorrow Thought I am not sure if I will ever going to use it. Depending on how big it will make my 8900 look and feel.
    07-09-09 12:39 PM
    I called about min that i ordered July 2nd and they had no record in the computer of it and they said it was an error and that the computer was automatically cancelling the orders. I insisted on speaking to a manager in the accessory dept and he told me there was nothing he could do ablut the case as it wasn't listed any long was definitely a mistake and no record of my order. Anyway he was a nice and i kept insisting that this entire deal was not right and he agreed and in order to make it up to my he is sending me a free bluetooth headset and also head offered me a car charger, gel case whatever i wanted. So thumbs up to T-Mobile as far i am concerned as i really didn't want the Otterbox anyway was only ordering it because it was free,lol. Not only that sent it free with free overnight shipping
    What kind of bluetooth and gel case?
    07-09-09 01:28 PM
    ya mine will be here on the 13th... figures i ended up buying one of these off amazon a week before this deal lol
    07-09-09 03:57 PM
    ya mine will be here on the 13th... figures i ended up buying one of these off amazon a week before this deal lol
    Return it to Amazon and just send back the one from T-mobile,they won't know.
    07-09-09 04:20 PM
    So is it still possible to get my otterbox from t mobile, or am I too late?

07-09-09 05:06 PM
    So is it still possible to get my otterbox from t mobile, or am I too late?

you're like a week and 3 days late
    07-09-09 05:51 PM
    LOL! Just kidding I ordered 2 on the 2nd and they just arrived here today!!
    Great Deal, Just to let everyone know I ordered 2 one form myself and the other one for my other sale associate. Thanks to all that made this possible
    07-09-09 08:41 PM
    Good deal! I should have mine tomorrow. Its good to know almost everyone here is getting the cases.
    LOL! Just kidding I ordered 2 on the 2nd and they just arrived here today!!
    Great Deal, Just to let everyone know I ordered 2 one form myself and the other one for my other sale associate. Thanks to all that made this possible
    07-09-09 10:06 PM
    My cases were here when I got home tonight. I must say they are ALOT BEEFIER than I thought. I got one for every 8900 on my T-mobile plan (couldn't complain about the price and even at full price it would be cheaper than replacing one phone.) Thanks for the heads up guys.
    07-10-09 04:40 AM
    Yes the otterbox is a large case.... No doubt about that!!

07-10-09 08:49 AM
    My cases are out for delivery! YAY!!!

07-10-09 09:00 AM
    Just got my 2 cases! Thanks for for letting every one know about this. Man I love crackberry

07-10-09 01:01 PM
    Igot the regular black oem gel case and the cheap Jabra bluetooth($23ish) but hey what the **** there free!!!!
    07-10-09 02:50 PM
    I just received my package and of course slapped one of these cases on my 8900. Even though this case is quite chunky, I'm completely ensured my 8900 is protected.

I was just charged shipping, so that makes this such a sweet deal. Thanks to the starter of this thread.

07-10-09 04:38 PM
    I wonder how many cases were practically given away via T-Mobile...

07-10-09 04:40 PM
    I wonder how many cases were practically given away via T-Mobile...

me too. they ran out fast so it had to be all they had. plus there was some on back order so they may still ship those as well. i just hope everyone that ordered get theirs. its a recession ****. im sure they lost alot of $ with that error
    07-10-09 06:20 PM
    Igot the regular black oem gel case and the cheap Jabra bluetooth($23ish) but hey what the **** there free!!!!
    im looking for a good bluetooth for mine thats why i asked. any ideas on a good one?
    07-10-09 06:23 PM
265 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD