I found a website through a friend where you get free stuff from Amazon.com for completing surveys and stuff. Here is the link:
    Points2Shop
    I have not been personally able to test it but he got a pretty cool pair of Skullcandy Lowrider headphones for free.
    02-28-09 04:43 PM
    I'm not so sure that this is a "blackberry accessories" thread...
    02-28-09 04:46 PM
    Well I thought it was the best place to put it because it can get your free "blackberry accessories" (among other things). Sorry about that! I just thought that, given the current economic state, people might want a way to continue the addiction without outlandish expense.
    02-28-09 05:03 PM
    I think it's great, I'm a little bit leary about things that appear to be free, but I'll definately check it out! Thanks!
    03-18-09 04:43 PM
    What's that strong smell of generic ground meat product in a can?

I think.... it's SPAM! (DOn't think we can't see your cute referral code in the linkie you posted, spam-boy!)
    03-23-09 01:34 AM
    The only thing you "win" is a ton of spam in your mailbox! Don't do it folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 01:37 AM
    The only thing you "win" is a ton of spam in your mailbox! Don't do it folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh and I forgot to mention, I created a separate email account for this so my primary email isn't clogged up.
    05-31-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD