Has anyone tried these stick on vinyl skins from Decal girl? Check out the site. There are some pretty neat ones. I'm looking for something different to cover my 8330 that doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone.

If anyone has tried these before, can you tell me how you liked them?

The site is decalgirl.com

Thanks,
    Karman
    05-30-09 01:19 PM
    Very high quality skins. Not as tough as Invisible Shields and similar, but do a good job of protection and personslization. Peel off with no residue.

Have one on my Kindle and highly recommend.
    05-30-09 02:13 PM
    Wow, those are awesome! I'm going to try one. I fell in love with the Alice in Wonderland skin.

I've been thinking about getting a housing from BeckyMae.com but they're soo expensive and I'm sure I'll eventually get a little tired of whatever I get.. So I think I'm definitely going to get one of those skins.

I'll let you know how it goes!
    06-01-09 04:11 PM
    My daughter and I both got one from Decal Girl and we like them alot. It's cool how they send a link for matching wallpaper.

Have patience when you put them on!
    06-08-09 01:30 AM
    Hi, I too got a vinyl skin for my HTC handset but not from Decal gal but from Unique Skins. As compared to the formet, I found much more options for handsets, easily customizable skins and attractive skins that leave no residue after removal. The website allows you to resize, alter, and rotate any image you upload so you have the maximum creative control over the final result.
    07-17-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD