I just came across this discrepancy on the case. When I try to plug my Tour in to get charged, the slot where u plug it in on the casing is too small for the actual charger. It won't reach! I have to detach the 2 cases to get the plug in. Very disappointed!!
    07-22-09 08:44 PM
    Im sure they will have it fixed soon and you can get a new one under warranty. Just contact them
    07-22-09 09:09 PM
    Not what I wanted to hear, but I know Otterbox will make it right. The Storm's revised case worked great.
    07-22-09 09:11 PM
    I'm giving them a call tomorrow morning. I'll update on what their response is. Overall, the protection is immaculate. Its just that one error
    07-22-09 09:14 PM
    Does any company implement quality control anymore?
    Charging the phone is something people do DAILY. How could Otterbox not have tested this?

Even the accessories are throwing us curve balls . It figures since this was the case I have been holding out for .
    07-22-09 09:16 PM
    i better hold off on getting mine then..thanks for the heads up!! overall, how do you like the case..the does it make the phone bulky overall??? i was thinking about getting it but i thought it would take away from the appearance of the device...what are your feelings on the physical appearance of the case?
    07-22-09 09:49 PM
    The defender doesn't give it too much bulk. I was surprise at how good I was still able to type even with the plastic covering the keypad. Highly recommend it if ur a person who tends to drop phones like me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by C0bra K0mmander; 07-23-09 at 06:04 AM.
    07-23-09 05:37 AM
    Hmm ... my Defender case is on the way. Should get it on Monday. I'll check this out.
    07-23-09 07:57 AM
    Well I just gave them a call and it looks like they weren't aware of the error. The rep took down my email address and that they were going to look into it. There's goes that. Ill be covered for 90 days under the warranty so hopefully something comes within that time frame. If not, back it goes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:12 AM
    Well looks like they should send you a new one. Worst case, you can always just sand down the plastic untill it clears, although you shoudlnt have too.
    07-23-09 09:20 AM
    Yeah an oversight.. They'll make it right. I've heard good things about them
    07-23-09 09:24 AM
    Just got this email from Otterbox:

This issue was just brought to our attention and it is something that we are working to resolve right now. I am sorry that the case did not come in a working condition for you and I will keep your information on file and let you know when we have a solution.
    07-23-09 02:23 PM