Yes I bought one too I am a Case junkie here is the link:

Leather pda cases for your BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Dual Design for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Flip Style for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Glove Fit for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Lateral Pouch for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Open Face for BlackBerry Javelin 89

I bought the Dual Design one with the wrist strap in a 2 tone color Deep Sea / Natural Ocean. You can chose if you want clips,Color of the Logos, Names, colors, wrist straps etc... I do NOT like belt clips because of my job but I did get a wrist strap because I am girlie lol. Enjoy!
    02-19-09 10:10 AM
    Excellent find....thanks.
    02-19-09 04:21 PM
    Excellent find....thanks.
    You are welcome
    02-19-09 05:52 PM

Leather pda cases for your BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Dual Design for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Flip Style for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Glove Fit for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Lateral Pouch for BlackBerry Javelin 8900, Open Face for BlackBerry Javelin 89

I bought the Dual Design one with the wrist strap in a 2 tone color Deep Sea / Natural Ocean. You can chose if you want clips,Color of the Logos, Names, colors, wrist straps etc... I do NOT like belt clips because of my job but I did get a wrist strap because I am girlie lol. Enjoy!
    Just received an email from them today. I have a forte flip case for my Pearl and love it. They also gave me a code for 25% off.
    02-19-09 07:45 PM
    Care to share?
    02-19-09 08:06 PM

Girl - I am loving these cases!! I have three already for my 8900, but I am getting one of these tonight! All the options, colors and embossing too - OMG I think I'm in love....
    02-19-09 09:14 PM
    Thanks for posting this!
    02-19-09 09:34 PM
    Care to share?
    I haven't used it yet and it doesn't say whether it's sharable or not. I don't want to post it and then not be able to use it myself. Once I use it, I'll post and you guys can try it.
    02-19-09 09:44 PM
    how does the sleeper function work on the dual case? When does it activate? Is it in the snap on cover, or the belt clip?
    02-19-09 10:52 PM
    Girl - I am loving these cases!! I have three already for my 8900, but I am getting one of these tonight! All the options, colors and embossing too - OMG I think I'm in love....
    You are too funny! Girlllll a woman can NEVER have TOO many cases! We have to accesorize lol. Mines also has the silver Fortte shield so I can be stylish too!
    02-20-09 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD