10-20-09 06:50 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    I understand that the screen is very durable and resistant to scratches, but what about fingerprints? That is the reason I am looking for a good screen protector. I hate having fingerprints all over the screen.
    10-20-09 10:32 AM
    I understand that the screen is very durable and resistant to scratches, but what about fingerprints? That is the reason I am looking for a good screen protector. I hate having fingerprints all over the screen.
    HAHA That is the best post I've seen all day. Try surgical gloves if you don't want fingerprints on a touch device.
    10-20-09 10:42 AM
    No. But you'll have them on your screen protector. It is mich easier to clean glass than rubber.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 12:41 PM
    You do realize your finger prints will go on the screen protector if you use one. I agree that the naked glass screen is a lot easier to clean than a screen protector.

I would only recommend a screen protector if you are using your phone in really dirty environments. I work on agricultural machinery so I get dirty and oil on my hands all the time so I use an Otterbox Defender which I hate (bulky, screen protector reduces responsiveness of screen, muffles mic) but it does the job in protecting the phone.
    10-20-09 06:50 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD