Never heard of Fommy.com, but i browsed there website and saw they had a extended battery, slim fit and it doesn't require a new backdoor. I can post URL links as yet but if you google Fommy it will be the 1st link. Although I am currently waiting for my Seidio 1600mAh battery to come, anyone have thoughts on the Fommy battery? Do you think there would be a noticeable difference in battery life with these two batteries?
    01-04-09 02:05 PM
    I'll check it out - just ordered the Seidio 2600mAh
    01-04-09 03:06 PM
    1700mAh Slim Extended Battery For Blackberry - BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Fommy.com

The Fommy is 1700mah compare that to Seidio that is 1600mah. Wonder what kinda reputation Fommy batteries have? Love to see a test of these two.
    01-04-09 08:25 PM
    Same here, would be interesting to see how much the difference is.
    01-04-09 08:28 PM
    Have you seen the new battery door for the larger of the two Seido extended batteries? Looks like the back of my Motorola flip-phone from 1994...lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 08:32 PM
    Have you seen the new battery door for the larger of the two Seido extended batteries? Looks like the back of my Motorola flip-phone from 1994...lol.

Main reason why i didnt buy it lol, i seen it on a Storm and it looks horrible.
    01-04-09 11:08 PM
    Wow 100 more mAh for $10 more bucks? Seems kind of steep!
    01-05-09 05:47 AM

Hey - I'll try it out - if it's that bad - or I start having hip problems from all the additional weight - I'll return it. LOL

I didn't see the real value of 1600 or 1700 in terms of extended life.
    01-05-09 09:11 AM
    can ppl start posting how much improved is battery life w| the 1600mah seido battery as soon as u get it please ! i want to get a spare battery but idk if to get the 1600mah seido or the 1700mah fommy battery; i would go for the 2600mah battery but that replacement door looks horrible !!!
    01-14-09 03:35 AM

I had the extended and a similar door on my RAZR. Thought it actually looked better and loved the extended life that seemed like it lasted 4x as long.

01-14-09 03:54 AM
    can ppl start posting how much improved is battery life w| the 1600mah seido battery as soon as u get it please ! i want to get a spare battery but idk if to get the 1600mah seido or the 1700mah fommy battery; i would go for the 2600mah battery but that replacement door looks horrible !!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/fir...attery-125773/

As for 1600 mah vs 1700 mah of course the higher number wins right? Well lets just say seidio has a GREAT reputation for the quality of products they make and well on the fommy site they have it made by 4c.... never heard of them.
    01-14-09 03:59 AM
    As for 1600 mah vs 1700 mah of course the higher number wins right? Well lets just say seidio has a GREAT reputation for the quality of products they make and well on the fommy site they have it made by 4c.... never heard of them.
    well i figured that the bigger number wins, but like u sed seido has a great reputation unlike ... 4c so i just want to know if products from that company are trustworthy .

btw thanks for the link . so far i see nothing but good talk about the seido1600mah but it's coming from moderate bb users, i start classes jan 26th nd will be attending 2 days a week from 9am-9:30pm nd i am a heavy bb user so i need to purchase a spare quick
    01-14-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD