I really like the Sena Flip-Lid case for the 8310 and some other that I have seen recently. Right now, I am using the OEM sleeve that came with the phone. I like to just pocket my phone and will never use a holster. Does anyone know of a flip-lid case kind of like the Sena ones but does not have a swivel clip?
    01-31-08 11:10 AM
    Yes, take a look at beyacases.com. The studs unscrew (that sounds wrong) from the back of their flip cases. I have their flip case and slimline case for my Curve (both cases have the sleep function) and love them both. Very high quality - very. The flip case, however, would not be my first choice for pocket carry. They don't skimp on the leather and the flip case overall is quite thick (very protective when belt-carried). On the other hand, the slimline is perfect for pocket carry - shirt or pants. BTW, if you check them out, do not be put off by the fact that they are located in Turkey. I got my order in three days and customer service is fantastic - send an email with an inquiry or two and see for yourself.

- Rob
    02-02-08 07:30 AM
    When I purchased my sena flip case it gave me the choice of ordering it without the stud for the swivel clip. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-08 10:39 AM
    As a previous poster mentioned, you can order the sena case without the stud and clip.

If you want to look at an alternative, Noreve (noreveusa.com) also makes similar good-looking leather flip cases, with studs that unscrew. Keep in mind that delivery might take several days if you order a color other than black.
    02-09-08 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD