Just figured I'd throw this out there since the screen wiggle seemed to be something that a lot of people was experiencing.

The case slides on itself and it's fixed the obnoxious wiggling so I can now type on the touchscreen without any problems!
    The case is initially hard to open and the trackball is sorta affected by the lower lip of the case but after about a day of use both issues are non-issues.

I'll post pics if you want, just lemme know what you wanna see.
    09-13-10 10:13 PM
    I ordered one and should have it on Wednesday. Can you post a front and side pic?
    09-13-10 10:33 PM
    Yeah unfortunately though the case causes the top row of the keyboard to be more cramped and the hardware keys
    09-14-10 01:26 AM
    Picked one up at a Corp store. Works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-10 01:54 AM
    can u please post pics and the link to buy the AGF GRT Case i cant find it.
    09-14-10 02:02 AM
    I bought mine from AT&T. I think their website says it's an AT&T exclusive so that may be your only option. Here's the link.

AGF GRT Shell - Cell Phone Accessories - Wireless from AT&T
    09-14-10 02:05 AM
    09-14-10 02:07 AM
    is it better than the

http://shop.crackberry.com/mobi-prod...medium=content

and silicon based covers?
    09-14-10 02:12 AM
    it works but the problem with this case is the charge port.
    09-14-10 08:33 AM
    What problem with the usb port?

09-14-10 09:21 AM
    the plug of the charger dont fit with the cover. i think may be that can damage the charge port.
    09-14-10 04:28 PM
    I've owned an otter box for every one of my devices and loved them all BUT the one for the Torch has awful! The body of it was fine but the d*mn clip frame for the screen kept popping off. I am in complete shock they made such a poor case... Anyways after two weeks I took it back and got the AGF - I really dig how the case clips together but the cut out for the USB port isn't big enough and they should of closed the top over the 'lock and mute' buttons. Also why couldn't they have made a plain black screen frame?? The blue and chrome make it look like a cheap case bought at the flea market or something...

09-15-10 04:08 AM
    I love the AGF case. It works great, and the couple of shortcomings mentioned in earlier posts become non-issues after a few days of use. More importantly, I dropped my new Torch on the brick driveway outside my home, and this case saved it...no damage whatsoever. I would like it if they could trim the bulk down a little, and could do somethign about the USB cutout, but these are minor annoyances. I just cut down my USB plug a little....now its working fine!
    09-15-10 10:52 AM
    Received mine today and I like it. Slider is solid open and closed. Not worried about the front falling off like other cases since it attaches to the back. The phone will still fit in my Body Glove holster. I'll take my Dremel to the USB opening. Should only take a few seconds to open it up a little.
    09-15-10 01:45 PM
    yea i love my AGF case. i love the design and after a couple days of use the little stuff is no longer an issue. and it definetly helps with the loose screen.
    09-15-10 03:58 PM
    Received mine today and I like it. Slider is solid open and closed. Not worried about the front falling off like other cases since it attaches to the back. The phone will still fit in my Body Glove holster. I'll take my Dremel to the USB opening. Should only take a few seconds to open it up a little.
    Just shave the USB a little - modifying the case will void the warranty...

What Body Glove holster are you using??

09-15-10 10:31 PM
    does the charger not fit with the case on? I really want the case, but don't want to have to cut anything to get it to work the way it should...
    09-15-10 10:32 PM
    does the charger not fit with the case on? I really want the case, but don't want to have to cut anything to get it to work the way it should...
    Yeah its a little off. All you need to do is a couple passes with a file on the USB connector and it fits perfectly. It a little disappointing it doesn't fit but the case is well worth the trouble of modifying the USB cord...
    Last edited by lucky45; 09-15-10 at 10:44 PM.
    09-15-10 10:39 PM
    Just shave the USB a little - modifying the case will void the warranty...

What Body Glove holster are you using??

Good idea on modifying the plug instead.

This it the holster I have. Perfect fit with the case. The only thing is the phone has to be face out with the bottom of the phone to the right for the magnet to put it to sleep. Only nice case Radio Shack had that fit.

Landmark Horizontal Smartphone Universal Case - Body Glove Mobile Accessories
    09-15-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD