Wow. I just got a silicone skin for the 8900 at that store called Five and Below.

It cost 5 bucks and it way better than the original Blackberry brand skin you see around.

Much thicker and form fitting.
    10-30-09 01:07 PM
    I like mine from eBay, Very Cheap too!!!
    10-30-09 01:11 PM
    Wow. I just got a silicone skin for the 8900 at that store called Five and Below.

It cost 5 bucks and it way better than the original Blackberry brand skin you see around.

Much thicker and form fitting.
    can you post a pic of it? I have noticed that store has nice accessories from time to time.
    10-30-09 02:37 PM
    can you post a pic of it? I have noticed that store has nice accessories from time to time.

The case is garbage. I read this post today and after work I stopped by the 5 below thats around the corner. I bought one cause it was only $5. opened it up when I got in the car and it isn't even worth the money. It is a weird combination between plastic and rubber. Where the seams meet there is excess material that hangs off and since the case is made form the weird plastic/ rubber the convenience keys and volume is hard to press.

I will stick with my OEM silicone.
    10-30-09 06:02 PM
    This one is high quality and it's smooth so it won't grab your pocket when you pull your BB out but it's $20.
    Incipio Carrying Cases - dermaSHOT Silicone Case for BlackBerry Curve 8900 - Black
    10-30-09 09:27 PM
    I picked up my skin from WirelessGround for like 10 bucks!

I've had it for about 6 months now and no issues at all!
    10-30-09 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD