I am looking for a lightweight but protective case for my BB Bold 9700 as well as a protective film for my screen.

I would like it to not add much bulk or size and I would prefer if it would slide in and out of my pockets..so I am not sure if the rubber or textured products would work for me.

I tend to be a little hard on my units as they sometimes slip and fall mostly in the parking lot getting in/out of my car etc. and the pavement takes its toll.

I generally do not use a docking station. I see so many options on this website that I am not sure what to go with.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    05-03-10 08:31 PM
    I use an epik resin case its a hard rubber case that slides in and out of your pocket easily but won't slide of a desk. Doesn't add much bulk at all n doesn't take away from the phone either. I combine that case with a BSE which is a full body skin which is a film that covers the whole phone minus the keyboard. This combo will run you under $20 u can't find better protection for that price, now if price isn't an issue the you have other good choices like otterbox commuter or defender.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 10:57 PM
    case-mate barely there
    05-03-10 11:30 PM
    It all depends on how much protection you want for your berry. I work with livestock all day & I use the otterbox defender. It's worked great for me, BUT I subject my Tour to extreme abuse.

If your worried about dropping your phone in the parking lot, take a look at the otterbox commuter. It's going to add some bulk, but it will protect your berry.
    05-08-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD