08-20-08 09:03 PM
84 1234
tools
    whats something good to keep the screen clean?
    Spit Shine. J/K he screen is always going to get little dirty if you hold it up to your ear, but you can buy a screen protector so you don't scratch it. I am not sure if i should do this or not, but I use a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol and cleans it up real nice. I just make sure I only use it on the screen
    08-02-08 07:06 PM
    I used to do that with my treo(the rubbing alcahol) but after a while it made my screen hazy
    08-02-08 07:09 PM
    I don't use too much a drop or two, but nothing has effected it yet
    08-02-08 07:11 PM
    1) 8 GB micro SDHC card (comes with housing to plug into USB 2.0 port)
    2) Clear, cut-able to your preference, screen scratch protector
    2.5) Holster (a personal preference thing). Preferably magnetized (to clear memory and turn off phone), and having a protective "hollow" for scroll ball
    3) BlueAnt Z9i bluetooth unit
    08-02-08 07:33 PM
    My first acc. Was the 1st generation Jawbone headset followed by an 8GB micro sd card. My next purchase will be an Otterbox Hardcase. My brother has 1 for his Pearl, the case is amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 07:41 PM
    1. Speck Clear case.

2. Some type of Battery, "AA", Emergency Charger.

3. Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

My 8310 came with a 1GB microSD and it was good for awhile before i needed to get a 4GB microSD.

Keep the factory screen protector on your device and the Speck Clear case (or any case that covers the screen) ya' got the Double Protection thing go'n on
    08-02-08 08:24 PM
    * Invisible Shield
    * Leather Clip
    * Bluetooth
    08-02-08 08:35 PM
    First things I bought were an Invisible shield screen protector (cause I'm a dropper) and a silicone case (again because I'm a dropper). I had a 2gb microsd from my old phone so I popped that in.

My next purchases are going to be a Blackberry pouch with sleeper magnet and a wrist strap (I hate belt clips!) and a charging cradle.

08-02-08 10:38 PM
    BSE are a must.
    08-02-08 10:40 PM
    1. 8GB microSD - got mine from Amazon for $45.00 with shipping for the full micro/mini/SD kit.

2. Bluetooth Headset - I prefer Jawbone (shut off BT connection when not in use)

3. Holster/Case with magnet inside to auto standby
    08-03-08 01:05 AM
    1. Latest O.S. so that your phone maximizes its full potential (only if you follow directions well and really know what you're doing)

2. Seidio hybrid hard case and/or hard rubber case (comes in different colors, saved my phone 3 times already)

3. 8GB memory card for the same reason as listed in item number 1
    08-03-08 01:19 AM
    I just upgraded to my red S curve and I ditched the 1gb card it came with and got a 4gb. I brought the hybrid seidio case. I'm still thinking about my third accessory

P.S for those of you with colored curves just get a clear case it shows it off well and still protects it

08-03-08 02:53 AM
    i bought the rocketfish silicone skin from bestbuy yesterday, and it fits the phone like a glove, my only issue with it is that the phone doesnt seem to fit any case or holster with the skin on it.
    08-03-08 08:13 AM
    I just upgraded to my red S curve and I ditched the 1gb card it came with and got a 4gb. I brought the hybrid seidio case. I'm still thinking about my third accessory

P.S for those of you with colored curves just get a clear case it shows it off well and still protects it

I saw a clear case at T-Mobile yesterday for $9.99 but I ended up getting the red gel skin, carrying case and wrist strap for $12.99. It was on clearance. But I probably will go and get the clear case.
    08-03-08 11:27 PM
    i bought the rocketfish silicone skin from bestbuy yesterday, and it fits the phone like a glove, my only issue with it is that the phone doesnt seem to fit any case or holster with the skin on it.
    I'm having that issue too. I have to make sure to lock my keyboard before putting it in the case so I won't dial someone by accident.
    08-03-08 11:28 PM
    I'm having that issue too. I have to make sure to lock my keyboard before putting it in the case so I won't dial someone by accident.
    lol happened to me already
    08-04-08 07:13 AM
    What kind of screen protectors do you have? I bought one at the blackberry store and it was a cut your own size one and it left bubbles all over it. Any good ones or is that it?
    08-04-08 07:32 AM
    1: sd card
    2: holster
    3: jawbone bluetooth
    08-04-08 08:38 AM
    Yeah you will have to upgrade your case to the 8800 to have a comfortable fit.

TMobile also sells a full hardcase for the phone for only 10 dollars if you are a big dropper of your phone. Clear, Blue, and pink are the colors they come in.
    It's unlikely TMobiles cases will fit his Verizon 8330.

And for those recommending SD cards the Sprint Curve comes with a 1GB so likely not a must have for everyone on sprint.
    08-04-08 08:50 AM
    Definately a SD card to save on internal mem.
    A case that really protects the screen. The OEM slip case will leave marks from the stiching on the inside.
    And lastly the recharging pod. To prevent any problems to the USB port.
    Welcome to CB! =8')
    08-04-08 09:04 AM
    1. Charging cradle
    2. Best Skins Ever
    3. Biggest microSDHC card that will fit with your OS.

* BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.0 Up to 2GB microSD
    * BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.1 Up to 4GB microSDHC
    * BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.2 Up to 4GB microSDHC
    * BlackBerry Device Software 4.3.0 Up to 8GB microSDHC
    * BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.0 Up to 8GB microSDHC
    * BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0 Up to 32GB microSDHC - rumored for the Bold et al
    * Verizon 4.2.2.196 OS supports up to 8GB source JeffH - thanks
    Took the words right outta my mouth Pete...

I was going to list the same things in the same order!!

1. Charging Cradle
    2. BestSkinsEver
    3. microSD card
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 08-04-08 at 09:10 AM.
    08-04-08 09:07 AM
    lol happened to me already
    Uh oh! LOL
    08-04-08 11:09 PM
    1. Silicone Skin
    2. Motorola P790-portable charger
    3. Memory Card-currently in a 2...finding I'll be making a purchase soon
    08-05-08 12:04 AM
    1. seidio soft touch/hard cover case
    2. screen protector
    3. sexy female with a BB on your arm.
    08-05-08 12:15 AM
    I want:
    1. Bigger Micro SDcard
    2. Desktop charger
    3. I want to look into a different keypad, but I'm not sure I'd like something different.
    I have:
    I can often be seen carrying my Curve before slipping it into my pocket, so I use a BB rubberized skin. It gives me a secure grip and makes it less likely I'll drop it.

08-05-08 02:39 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD