I don't know if any of you are familiar with the site Becky Mae - Blackberry Stylist - home
    The lady runs a custom hand-painted housing business, similar to color ware but cheaper and you don't have to be without your blackberry she mails the housing.

I'm very interested in buying housing from her but her order form is confusing.

What I dont understand is the finish types, you can get either
    ultra high gloss finish
    high gloss finish
    or murdered out (flat) finish
    I don't know what the differences between these are

If anyone knows or has pictures of the different finishes that would be great.

Oh and I did try to contact Becky Mae and ask her about the finishes but she hasnt replied, so in the meantime I thought I'd try crackberry

thanks in advance if you can help
    10-13-08 02:19 PM
    Check this thread out... http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bec...-thread-69334/
    Becky does a great Job!! Mines in the mail. Give her a couple days to reply to you she is really busy.

I know the flat finish means the phone has no glossy look to it.
    Gloss it how shiney it looks.
    Last edited by Msmari; 10-13-08 at 02:26 PM.
    10-13-08 02:23 PM
    This is wwhat mines look like...

10-13-08 02:25 PM
    Awesome! Thank you so much
    10-13-08 02:29 PM
    Your welcome!! Trust me you will love this girl and her work!! She gives updates on your order and sends pics.
    Post some pics when you get yours.
    10-13-08 02:36 PM
    This is wwhat mines look like...

thats actually a very nice combination? instead of the whole casing in white or pink, i like how you matched them. very nice...very strawberries....
    10-16-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD