03-26-09 09:03 PM
34 12
tools
    No its showing you how many more pics you can take....take your memory card out and watch that number go way down....I wish we could adjust the shutter speed too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sorry i have never had my card out, usually when there is a + next to a number like that its shutter speed
    03-25-09 07:12 AM
    I was hoping you didn't take offense Budweiser, there was a post a while back where we were complaining how most of the photos are blurry due to the slow shutter speed. Ofcourse your composition is flawless...lol
    lol

The photo quality is not much of a problem when compared to the video quality lol especially when using the zoom feature.

I was at a concert recently and attempted to record some videos (i know i know the loudness and flickering lights of a concert and all is not the best place to be taking videos with a BB lol) but those videos came out unwatchable!
    03-25-09 09:14 AM
    Is it best to use a screen protector when using some of the cases listed above?
    03-25-09 11:04 AM
    Is it best to use a screen protector when using some of the cases listed above?
    Yeah, just to be on the safe side.

One of my co-workers even got Bodyguardz on his phone and he uses the same case like mine for the 8350i lol
    Last edited by Budweiser; 03-25-09 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo lol
    03-25-09 08:10 PM
    Whoops..I guess I forgot that part. I am going with the Seidio combo. Thanks again
    Did you get your seidio combo in yet and if so what are your thoughts on it?
    03-26-09 12:20 PM
    I have not received the case yet, I am too cheap to pay for the good shipping options. Its a shame because I scratched the screen yesterday. It appears I am a big dumb animal folks!
    03-26-09 01:07 PM
    i received mine today and im very impressed i love it, i am happy with my purchase
    03-26-09 02:16 PM
    Whoops..I guess I forgot that part. I am going with the Seidio combo. Thanks again
    what is the link to the combo. I see a skin pouch combo a clear case and pouch combo which combo..
    03-26-09 08:31 PM
    what is the link to the combo. I see a skin pouch combo a clear case and pouch combo which combo..
    I'm thinking it might be this combo,

Innocase Surface Combo, Black
    03-26-09 09:03 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD