Anyone highly recommend certain accessories for the bold? Already ordered the Zagg's Invisible shield...taking forever to get it but it has been ordered. Are there any other accessories that would make my Bold experience better then it already has been?
    09-30-08 09:22 AM
    Charging Pod: BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

or

Power Station: BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

Seidio Holster: (coming soon) http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ode=HLBB9000AS

An extra battery, either RIM or an extended Seidio one (if they make one).

A memory card. (microSD hc)
    09-30-08 10:14 AM
    Power station looks sick, but kinda pricy.
    09-30-08 10:42 AM
    search around, a lot of web stores and ebay sellers have it cheaper. It is really nice. Charges the BB faster then any other method as it uses the contacts on the Bold to deliver the full 1.6amps it is rated for vs the USB charger that is limited to 500mA. It should be able to charge the BB from empty to full in under an hour.
    09-30-08 12:22 PM
    The charging pod more in line with budget and needs for me. The charging station of course isn't a bad idea if you have or want two batteries.

As for the Seidio case I would suggest against it. I have run into issues with the clip on the back with other cases of theirs.
    09-30-08 12:32 PM
    I received my Power Station today..all plugged in and works well. Getting the BB to charge can take a little wiggle to get the connections to engage - but I can live with that.

It also charges my Plantronics 665 BT headset, which is probably the same as the BB HS 655 item. Its just 20 cheaper without the Blackberry logo!
    09-30-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD